“Central location with good parking”

Reno-Sparks Convention Center
Reviewed June 26, 2017

Located near downtown and the airport. Easy to get to off the freeway or from downtown hotels and plenty of parking close to the entrance.

All reviews
"room"
in 4 reviews
"display"

Reviewed May 8, 2017

$10 per day seemed excessive for a parking fee, but with my handicap placard, we were not required to pay. When we did get in, we found two handicap spots, both occupied, and needed to schlep our rabbits and equipment from 1/2 way across town. (At least it seemed like it) The facility was crowded, but generally well organized, and we did enjoy our visit. Security personel managed to capture and return my delinquent rabbit during the night, and found the correct cage to return him to, making certain he would not escape again. For that I am extremely grateful, as he was one of my grand champions.

Reviewed April 15, 2017

Easy access, but that is probably because it is smaller than the ones in major cities. The drawback would be the sandwiches they bring around the exhibit hall during exhibits ..... 99% hoagie roll ..... not healthy for most people, but seems typical at convention exhibits.

Reviewed December 29, 2016

We went to the gem faire.we actually walked from the Reno Strip.It was very hot and sunny out. We walked past the University of Nevada's agriculture campus and took the local bus back.The center is very large and airy .Despite the heat outside ,the place was cool.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 26, 2016

It was good to see and hear our new president talk. Half the country loves him and half doesn't. The news media didn't give him a break but the voters did. I know 2.9 million more voted for the other person. But I think people are tired of the same old crap and wanted a change. We will see. The venue has many events all year long. I just attended this one and it was worth it. Free