“Can't Go Wrong at Atlantis Steakhouse!”

Atlantis Steakhouse at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
Reserve with OpenTable
Atlantis Steakhouse at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 1,051 Restaurants in Reno
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Recently voted Best Overall Steakhouse in the Reno - Tahoe area by OpenTable diners A vast array of fine wines have been chosen by our sommelier. Capturing the cosmopolitan essence of Chicago to San Francisco, the Atlantis Steakhouse is impeccably styled with a design that melds contemporary elegance with classic comfort.Atlantis proudly serves Allen Brothers of Chicago meats, the nation's finest steaks. These dry-aged USDA prime cuts are the ultimate grade of beef, chosen for their superb quality, marbling and flavor. Experience the art of traditional Steakhouse tableside dining, unsurpassed service and unmatched attention to detail. Glowing honey onyx exudes warmth and the plush dining settees create a dining ambience second to none. Classic cocktails, metropolitan martinis and over 336 selections of wine complete your experience. Exclusive private dining for groups of 15 to 50 may be arranged.
Reviewed August 12, 2018

Back in town for Hot August Nights with friends and couldn't pass up another visit to our favorite steakhouse! As always, we were treated like royalty from the front doors being opened for us to the complimentary coffee cakes at the end of our meal. Our server, Karissa, was amazing and really made our evening perfect! This time we tried the king crab cobb salad and it was wonderful! Such a fun way to present a salad; stacked into a tower of delicious layers! Well done Atlantis - you never disappoint!

3  Thank jnn357

Reviewed August 6, 2018

The food was good but the proportions were abnoxiously huge. I’d rather have half the portion for a lower price. I have lots of comps and gift certificate but I won’t use it in a neon jungle of a steak house. Again service and food were fine.

1  Thank Sallyturk
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

From a delicious Rum Manhatten to the best steak I've ever had, and a nice after dinner ice wine, the meal could not have been better. Even the complimentary anniversary cake was very good.

2  Thank Gary T
Reviewed August 6, 2018

I've been going out to dinner at the Steakhouse for 20 years. Consistent good steaks and seafood! Located in the Atlantis Hotel and Casino second floor. Great bar and wine selection as well.

1  Thank scott76ca
Reviewed July 22, 2018

Being from Vegas we should have realized “nothing’s like Vegas steaks” but we gave this a shot.
1. Selection - good but you better be ready to shell out some money. Two people with just Iced tea will easily be $150-$200
2. Staff - Very friendly and accommodating
3. Meal - unfortunately average. While the steaks were cooked to the ordered temperature, they were quite average.
Decor was quite pleasant. I would have loved to have seen some more “updated” menu choices, as not everyone is 75.
All in all, we were charged for a 5 Star for a 3 Star experience.

3  Thank J I
atlantiscasino, Corporate Director of Food & Beverage at Atlantis Steakhouse at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your dining experience at the Atlantis Steakhouse. I am sorry to hear that you did not thoroughly enjoy your meal. We appreciate your feedback and learn from the opportunities that we have. I would like an opportunity to discuss this with you. At your convenience, you may contact me at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.