“Great Happy Hour”
Review of Bistro Napa

Bistro Napa
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro Napa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 1,016 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Savor contemporary cuisine inspired by Napa Valley in a sophisticated, vibrant, yet comfortable atmosphere with emphasis on seasonal, organic ingredients and simple, fresh flavors. Flown in from certified waters of the cold Pacific northwest, the finest oysters are served in the Raw Seafood Bar. Experience innovative small plates, perfect for sharing, delectable big plates and playful desserts that are deceptively delicious. The sommelier will help complement any Bistro experience with thoughtfully chosen wine from the 4,000-bottle wine cellar. Cutting-edge cocktails are infused with fresh fruit purees, boutique liquors and bitters. Gather for dinner or cocktails in a social scene that rivals the energy of the innovative cuisine.
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Three couples of us went for Happy Hour. Great selection of appetizers, wine and cocktails and all very well priced. Quality of the food was excellent. Will definitely return next time we visit Reno.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

We have stayed in Reno several times during the past six months while in transit to different areas of California.

Although we prefer to stay at the Grand Sierra Resort, we have found the happy hour at the Atlantis Hotel's Napa Bistro to be superb. Everything on the appetizer menu, and almost everything on the drinks menu (excluding a couple of very high-end Cognacs) are half price from 4 to 6PM.

The food variety is excellent, the portions are large, and everything we have tried is absolutely delicious!

We recommend this place without hesitation, but arrive early, as word from the locals is that this is the best deal in town.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

I had a great lunch and a glass of wine. The prosciutto grilled Cheese sandwich was delicious.

It is a very nice store with wine and gift baskets and assorted other gifts.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

I went here for a group meal, which was apparently not scheduled! The host was kind enough to check the other Reno location, and no go there either. Since I was already dressed, hungry, and wanting to try their mango shrimp salad, I grabbed a seat at the bar. Tried a Left Hand Porter draft that was out of this world, and the salad was also great. The friendly bartender helped me solve a problem I was having with my cell phone. Needless to say, I left a great tip! The rest of my group does not know what a good restaurant they missed!

1  Thank Sharon M
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

This is a fantastic restaurant and always consistent with their food and service. The menu has something for everyone & the Sommelier Christian is always spot on with wine recommendations if needed. A favorite of ours !!

Been to Bistro Napa? Share your experiences!