“Good Family Restaurant”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed March 3, 2018

The first thing I will say is that restaurant is very loud. That being said, It was a fun evening. We were with my wife's family for a birthday. Like a lot of restaurants, they do take the time to sing happy birthday. It was also good to see several young people having fun as well. They do not take reservations so, if you have a group, be there early.
Now about the food. To get you going, they had buckets of peanuts to start. When were in Nashville, we had fried pickles. We never had any on the West coast that were worth talking about until now. If you never had any, try them. They are a little greasy but that is the way most food is served in the South. I like prime rib and they had 3 cuts on the menu the largest being 16oz. I don't know why, but, I ordered a 22oz cut. I didn't know this until I got the bill. It was amazingly inexpensive and probably one of the best I have had. We were with 3 other couples and they all enjoyed what they had to eat. Overall, I would highly recommend The Texas Road House for a night out drinking and dining.

Reviewed January 26, 2018

This is a chain restaurant, but pretty darn good food and good service. It can get a bit loud at times, but the food servers have fun and it's a great place if you're celebrating a special event.

Reviewed December 14, 2017

I'm a fan of Texas Roadhouse. As a frequent business traveler, there is something to be said for going to a place where you know you're going to have a positive experience, no matter what state you're in. I don't eat read meat so can't speak to their steaks but I always get salmon and broccoli or some kind of white meat and I've never been displeased. The rolls are good but deadly.

Don't expect a quiet eating atmosphere. It can be a little noisy but it's manageable. I definitely recommend and I'll be back.

Early bird deals offer a quality low cost meal if you can get there in time.

Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

This is a typical chain restaurant where the food is okay and the prices are reasonable. However it is very noisy and very very crowded so expect to wait when you arrive. Service is inconsistent sometimes quick sometimes very slow depends upon of course the number of people there. If you really want a good steak I would not go to Texas Roadhouse it's average meat and the portions are of average size.

Reviewed September 29, 2017

We had given up eating here because of the loud volume of music. We tried it again because of their donation to Red cross. We were very pleased to learn they had turned the music down. Our server Quincy was fast, friendly and helpful with gluten free choices. We had a delicious meal and a great experience, even if still noisy.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!