“Love it!”

Mt. Rose Ski Resort
Ranked #5 of 100 things to do in Reno
Reviewed January 16, 2018

Awesome place! even to just go spend the day is a wonderful amazing place. Would love to come back again next winter

1  Thank bznany
in 16 reviews
"squaw"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

I went snowboarding at Mount Rose Christmas Eve 2017. I was amazed at the lack of crowds compared to Heavanly and Northstar. The snow was great and everything was open except for the chutes. All the lift operators were friendly. I even forgot my season pass at home in San Jose. I spoke to customer relations. They looked at my ID and gave me a day pass with no charge. I usually stay in Reno at the casinos because they are cheaper than staying at and vacation rental or at the resorts, plus it is only 20 minutes from town to get up to Mt Rose.

2  Thank Lee P
Reviewed December 29, 2017

The drive to the ski resort was nice. It was my first time with my family. It was a little bit much but otherwise great.

1  Thank Wendy T
Reviewed December 22, 2017

it was the first time for all 8 of us and we learned to ski and had a lot of fun just going back and forth the beer is over 7 bucks to expensive to be drinking . the ski part was excellent I would like to come back again next winter or sooner.

1  Thank Paulino M
See more reviews
Reviewed December 21, 2017

We had a great day at Mt. Rose! Lots of vertical drop and nice variety of runs from beginner to expert. Only a few main chairs to get up the mountain and feed all the runs, so it was a bit crowded at the top. Also crowded at the bottom getting in line for the lifts.

Been to Mt. Rose Ski Resort? Share your experiences!