“Great French Press Coffee; Brunch; Burgers; Salads and good drinks.”

Brasserie Saint James
Ranked #39 of 1,031 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2018

Always enjoy the food at this venue. Drinks are great too. Many selections to choose from. This time I had a salad and it was very good. I did envy the meals the guys ordered though! Fries were great and the Cuban sandwich was good.

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Sleek looking venue with an advanced menu for both food and drink. I label the menu advanced as they do not serve your routine pub/brewery fare. The beer is decidedly Belgium whereas the cuisine is French. This is a brewery where one can get a little highbrow with their choices.

The Red Headed Stranger is a standout, and it surprisingly is also offered in a nitro version.

Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

Except for the price of menu items, it was a good experience eating here. Coming from the Midwest, my conception of moderately priced is much different than what is considered “moderate” in the sophisticated West or East. But as far as the taste and quality of the food goes, I was quite pleased. Most of the menu items had a unique twist or combination of ingredients, such as the macaroni and cheese which had leeks and gruyere cheese in it. They have a great selection of craft microbrews! Our server was very helpful in describing the various beers and menu choices. My son paid the tab, Lol, so I can’t complain. I would gladly eat here again (if I’m not paying). But seriously, it’s good food in a rustic atmosphere. Very nice.

Reviewed April 23, 2018

We came here for happy hour about 5:30pm on a Friday. It was not too busy and we were seated at a table in the bar area.

There were already menus on the table, so we checked them out as we waited for the others in our group to arrive. We saw they have a happy hour from 3pm to 6pm everyday which includes discounts on draft beer, cocktails and wine as well as lower priced menu items. The rest of our group of five arrived a few minutes after us and we ordered drinks.

When the drinks arrived we placed our orders which all were from the happy hour menu.

Our meals arrived in timely fashion and looked delicious and tasted awesome!

Overall good experience.

Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

Went with a group of friends and didn’t know what to expect but was a great restaurant hidden away downtown Reno. Has a vary inviting atmosphere for people to grab and drink and something to eat and be social. Food was great. I had the fish and chip and had leftovers. Big portions but a little pricey. Just for my meal with no drink was $22 with tax. But overall would love to go back.

Been to Brasserie Saint James? Share your experiences!