“Unique healthy eatery ”

Ranked #8 of 1,031 Restaurants in Reno
Price range: US$6 - US$26
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a casual, full service eatery specializing in offering clean, organic and locally sourced ingredients. We support people's choice to eat healthy by creating a restaurant concept that works for everyone! Offering vegan, Paleo, gluten free items, as well as good, wholesome meals for anyone just looking for a delicious meal made from healthful, whole ingredients. Serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

The choices here are delicious. Food is crisp and fresh. The kale salad is my favorite. A must go to eatery!

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

The food here was Simply Delicious. Very healthy and booked lovely the tumeric tea is absolutely scrumptious. Our friends took us there when we were visiting in town and they know the owner very well. He also came over and said hello very delightful person and as I understand it he is the Chef.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

I have been to both on South Reno and Mid town. I love the bread they used for chicken breast sandwich, however, the chicken was soooo dry, almost like leather. Could not bite into it, could not even chew. I told the gal she said because it is organic chicken. that was probably the most stupid answer to give for someone that likes organic food and paying $15 and over for a sandwich is just way too much if THEIR organic chicken taste like leather.

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

It was ok food, and the service was kind of slow. Had to wait 15 minutes to get a table, and the waitress took her time getting out to us at the beginning.

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

Great service, great food!! Many healthy choices for a variety of diets. I will definitely be returning! I am excited to try the one south of town.......more convenient parking.