“I would eat here everyday for the rest of my life!!!”

Sterling's Seafood Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Sterling's Seafood Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 922 Restaurants in Reno
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 4th Street
Description: Recently voted one of the Top 100 Restaurants in the nation for "Best Service" by OpenTable and a fifteen-time Wine Spectator Award of Excellence Winner, Sterling's is Silver Legacy's ultimate dining experience, featuring steak, veal, poultry and seafood specialties. Open from 5pm nightly, reservations are recommended.
Honolulu, Hawaii
“I would eat here everyday for the rest of my life!!!”
Reviewed 1 January 2012

I go to Reno every summer with my husband, Sterling's is the only place we eat Dinner. It is pricey but well worthi it in the end. The best thing on the menu is the Chinese Char Su Chilean Sea Bass it is TO-DIE-FOR!!! Although my husband loves the Strawberry Steak. The bread basket is amazing so is the salad, and the wine. Make a resorvation or you will have to wait for a table because this place is always full. The staff is great, but try to go early before it gets crowded if you are looking for a quiet dinner.

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank katiesnyder_157

“Best in Reno”
Reviewed 31 December 2011

We had Christmas dinner at Sterlings. Service & food were spectacular. It is a little pricey compared to some of the other casinos but it is well worth it.

• Visited December 2011
2 Thank renosfw
New York
“Expensive”
Reviewed 27 December 2011

Relatively small selection of entrees, all very expensive. Portions are medium sized, but well prepared. An expensive way to finish off the day.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank HarryAnnie
Alaska
“Understated Elegance - Exquisite Dining Experience”
Reviewed 18 December 2011

While I'd stayed at Silver Legacy and El Dorado many times before, this was the first time I chose an elegant dining option, and I must say it was even better than I thought it would be. Let me just say that the food (with one exception) surpassed my expectations. My steak was extremely tender and yet so flavorful. It was cooked to perfection. The warm breads brought early to the table were "fun." And I'm grateful for Sterling's not having the butter cold. It aggravates me trying to spread cold butter on bread. Thank you, Sterling's. Everyone at the table enjoyed their meal with gusto. But more than anything, the service was above impeccable. Never had I experienced such attentive yet unobtrusive service. Now I have a higher standard by which to measure dining service.

The atmosphere lends an intimate feel to the dining area, and while tables are nearby, it never really feels like they are sharing your conversation or you theirs. It was truly delightful and is well suited for that romantic evening or a night with a few friends. I will surely go back the next time I'm in Reno.

Visited December 2011
3 Thank nafanua
Lake Almanor, Ca
“Great as always”
Reviewed 28 November 2011

This restaurant is great. We always have excellent service and a nice time. They treat us special without being over bearing. Food is excellent. Bottom line - just fine! Our favorite place in Reno.

1 Thank Thenut1