“Excellent old school service in the Silver Legacy”
Review of Sterling's Seafood Steakhouse - CLOSED

Sterling's Seafood Steakhouse
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 4th Street
Description: Recently voted one of the Top 100 Restaurants in the nation for "Best Service" by OpenTable and a fifteen-time Wine Spectator Award of Excellence Winner, Sterling's is Silver Legacy's ultimate dining experience, featuring steak, veal, poultry and seafood specialties. Open from 5pm nightly, reservations are recommended.
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

You can opt to share the large filet and pay for the “split fee” which will come with a choice of soup or salad for each. Add in a sauce or crust for $6 (not that the steaks need it... I just like peppercorn crust)

They service is somewhat old school which I love and really miss in some new age fine steak houses.
They roll out your entrees on a card with covered lids, dress your baked potato at the table...

Service and food were excellent would certainly recommend and return.

Reviewed June 21, 2018

O MY GOSH! Wasn’t planning on having our last meal here before leaving Reno. I was greatly impressed. The escargot was mouth watering along with the sauce it was marinating in. Onto my very tasty clam chowder and amazing great tasting New Zealand Red Deer meal. I wasn’t expecting to order this entree bu I’m very glad i did. It was a wise choice. Everything was so delicious and plentiful. I so wanted to to have desert, fat chance! I was so full, I don’t think i could have eaten another bite. The service was excellent also. Sterlings is pricey but well worth it!

Reviewed June 11, 2018

This restaurant is amazing. Great service staff, the food was fantastic and they have a great wine selection too. Too bad that Chris Ruth's is taking over this local restaurant and has all of the staff fearing for their jobs...

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Caesar salad room temperature? Really? Sorry poor. Filet mignon dry! Clam chowder good. Prime rib below average. Service decent. Atmosphere good except I can’t eat it. Have no clue what you people are raving about. Pathetic dress code. They will let anyone in even if you look like you can’t afford a glass of water. Low attendance.
Go to Lou Luu’s! Excellent restaurant. This is a failed Morton’s of old!!

1  Thank foodcritic010
Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

We have been to Reno 5-6 times for National Bowling Tournament and Sterlings is a must eat for us. It is rather pricey but worthy ever penny. The food is excellent and the service is top notch. We never miss a dinner at Sterlings.