“Great burger and fries!”
Review of Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets
Ranked #60 of 1,031 Restaurants in Reno
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Reviewed June 20, 2015

we had burgers and fries, they were very good. Sabrena was our server and was very personable. The manager, feel bad I can't remember her name, was AWESOME!! Johnny Rocks is lucky to have a great person like her.

Reviewed June 18, 2015

Best place we ate at while at Grand Sierra Resort. The staff breaks out in song and dance from time to time. Our waiter was definitely interesting. I thought he was funny, albeit a bit bold, but my hubby didn't care for him. The food was really good though and you get a lot of it. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed June 16, 2015

Great hamburgers and quick friendly service. Ate here three times during a convention and was never disappointed.

Reviewed June 16, 2015

Looking for a quick burger, etc. @ GSR this is your place. Great staff, clean, quick service, good burger food.

Reviewed June 15, 2015

My family ate here for dinner one of the nights that we stayed a the Grand Hotel/Resort during our visit for a quilt and creative show. We had a rather large group of family members. We found the food to be burned and unable to eat. Our waitress was terrible, she acted like a stupid person. Didn't get the napkins when we asked the first time, we had to ask her several times. The manager took off the cost of one of our meals. The entertainment was awesome we all clapped and clapped to the music and the dancers were awesome. Shakes were very good, I had the strawberry/banana one. I also ordered the grilled cheese sandwich and so did my niece. I ate about half of mine and gave the french fries and the rest of my sandwich to my husband. I felt that we wasted a lot of food that if were cooked right would have been eaten.

Been to Johnny Rockets? Share your experiences!