“Great 50's themed restaurant!”
Review of Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets
Ranked #58 of 1,050 Restaurants in Reno
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Reviewed December 10, 2016

We went here one night for burger and shake. Great themed restaurant. Not the cheapest but good fun!

Reviewed November 23, 2016 via mobile

Other than a little over priced I as always enjoy Johnny Rockets. Clean, Friendly, and Burgers are very good.

Reviewed November 12, 2016

A perfect alternative to the expensive Vegas-style restaurants on the mail level. The food was great--the milkshakes were awesome! The service was quick and friendly.

Reviewed November 7, 2016

We were staying at the campground at the Grand Sierra hotel/casino. We saw this place and thought "that looks like a fun place" it was and the food was excellent! We both had the Route 66 burger and sweet potato fries. Everything was great- one of the best burgers I've had. Waitress was really nice too.

Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I had just gotten to Reno & wanted something quick, no fuss no muss to hold us over until our late dinner we had planned. I've been to other Johnny Rocket's in the past but that was like 6 years ago.

The service was quick, waitress was friendly but the food was terrible. The fries tasted stale & were hard. The cheeseburger was so skinny n tasted gross. It had very little flavor & the bun wasn't even toasted just thrown on. I can't remember what my husband ordered…I think chicken? But it was sooo dry. I got an Oreo milkshake. It's a diner! You have to try their shakes! It was too runny. It was disappointing! Although you do get extra in the metal canister they bring. You can ask for the rest of the milkshake to go as well.

The quality was just really poor & you could taste it.

Also, my husband and I never had our late dinner because the food made us feel so full & bloated. & we both woke up that night with the worst dry mouth ever! At 4:30am we had to go down to the lobby & buy bottled water! And my god what a ripoff that was. Maybe that's Grand Sierra Resorts plan. Overly salty MSG ridden food so you can go downstairs & buy a 20oz water for $3.25!! Ridiculous. But as for Johnny Rockets? NEVER AGAIN.

Been to Johnny Rockets? Share your experiences!