“Want a great burger then Johnny Rockets is the place”
Review of Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets
Ranked #58 of 1,031 Restaurants in Reno
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Reviewed February 13, 2017

I wanted a great burger so I went to the bottom floor and visited Johnny Rockets. The shake of the day was Dulce de Leche yum! I decided to try the classic burger and yes that was the way to go. It was the best choice. It was delicious. Perfect choice.

Reviewed January 14, 2017

Now, the "Go To" place when I'm visiting the $4.00 Movie Theater. This place makes a nice sized Mushroom Burger and Still makes the REAL SHAKE and they give you the extra in the Metal Blending Can, Just Like When we Were KIDS!!! I can't say enough about the wisdom of the hiring manager, who only recruits "Fun and Friendly" young people. Save your time and sit at the Bar, as it's much faster and friendlier. You also get "extras" once in awhile for free!!!!

Reviewed January 4, 2017

MMMM...I love JR shakes! Definitely go to this place as it stays true to the 50's style theme. The service is always really good and fast. It's mostly unhealthy food, but so satisfying! The peanut butter chocolate shake is excellent!

Reviewed December 10, 2016

We went here one night for burger and shake. Great themed restaurant. Not the cheapest but good fun!

Reviewed November 23, 2016 via mobile

Other than a little over priced I as always enjoy Johnny Rockets. Clean, Friendly, and Burgers are very good.

Been to Johnny Rockets? Share your experiences!