“excessive noise”

Comfort Inn & Suites Airport
Ranked #17 of 64 Hotels in Reno
Reviewed 9 April 2012

we were awakened at three am by the staff. unable to sleep. my girlfiend stuck her head out and looked at the staff and they asked her what she wanted. anyway, i rented another room next door for my dave and he was up. he just turned on fan and went back to bed. other than the noise the hotel was pretty good. because a quiet room is important i would avoid this out of the way hotel.

Room Tip: not by the lobby on first floor
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
RenoComfortOwner, Owner at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

We here at the Comfort Inn and Suites Airport are very sorry to hear you didn't have an excellent stay with us. Your review is very valuable to us whether it is positive or negative about our hotel. After reading this review we made it a strong point with the entire staff to be quieter in the late hours. Once again we here Comfort Inn and Suites Airport apologize for the inconvenience you at our hotel during your stay. We hope you are willing to give us another chance the next time you decide to spend the night in Reno, NV.

Comfort Inn and Suites Airport - Management

Reviewed 1 March 2012

You will not find a place for $129 per night that will beat this award winning Comfort Inn. The staff was professional, if not friendly and the breakfast was excellent. The rooms are very well appointed and the management appears to take personal pride in maintaining an excellent property. The Comfort Inn is a few block from the airport and convenient to anywhere in the city. I have stayed in many hotels in Reno. This is my favorite.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeff H
RenoComfortOwner, Owner at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

We here at the Comfort Inn and Suites Airport are very glad to hear you had and excellent stay with us. We look forward to having you back here the next time you decide to spend the night in Reno, NV.

Comfort Inn and Suites Airport - Management

Reviewed 29 December 2011

My wife doesn't like the big Casinos, so we look for a smaller hotel where we can get a room on the ground floor. Frankly, in Reno, small hotels that are not dives are hard to find. After driving all over Reno, we finally found this Comfort Inn, near the airport but snuggled back away from the freeway and traffic noise. It was quiet, fairly priced, clean and had the necessary ammenities. They provide a good breakfast that is beyond what one would get elsewhere. I wish I had my tab with me so that I could have looked up the rating on Trip Advisor. When I looked at the ratings later, this would have been my first stop.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 98,502
Reviewed 22 December 2011

I walked into the front lobby area to inquire about rates, etc. I was given the rack rate right off the top. I explained that I qualify for a corporate discount and I am also a Platinum Preferred member with Choice Hotels. The man at the counter would not budge off his price when I explained that $89.99 was high compared to the other comparable hotels in the Reno area he got angry at me and said, "well that is YOUR price and it won't change". He was rude and unprofessional and I walked out. Money clearly seemed to be the primary object here, not customer service and respect for your guests. I ended up staying in a nice clean room not far from here for only $29.99

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank FridaKa
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Our family had to drive five hours to get to the Reno airport so we decided to stay in Reno the night before and leave our car at the motel. The Comfort inn and Suites entire staff was so pleasant and easy to work with. Their shuttle service to and from the airport is on demand but they are so close plus the staff really cares about service so the response time was almost immediate. We also enjoyed the clean, quiet room and the breakfast was more than adequate. We will definitely stay here anytime we use the airport in Reno.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank DreamBigLiveBig
Reviewed 23 November 2011

Despite being close to an airport, this hotel was quiet. It also sets back off the main road. Restaurants and shopping are all within walking distance. We got a wonderful night's sleep in their comfortable bed within a nice size room. The breakfast was the traditional - nothing spectacular.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank annie70254
Reviewed 30 September 2011

At the reno motel cash customers must post a $200 deposit plus the prices of the room if they have no credit card. When they check out their room is inspected like they were trash before the deposit is returned. As a 14 year choice motel customer this was a first and very offensive to me. I have since ask in advance and this is the only motel I have ever encountered this at. I will never stay in one that requires it again!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business