Circus Circus Reno
US$129
US$107
US$149
Silver Legacy Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$79
Official Site
  • Pool
Eldorado Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$80
Official Site
  • Pool
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$59
US$55
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$81
Peppermill Resort Spa Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$60
6,892 results
All reviewscircus circussky towerparking garagehot august nightsnice roommidwayamericanafuncasinogamesccarcadebuffetshuttleblastvegasrates
Reviewed April 8, 2012

I had only heard bad things about Circus Circus, but I decided to try it for a short spring break "staycation." Wow, was I surprised! The lobby was beautiful and being a Wednesday afternoon, there was no waiting. Our standard room was clean and large enough for me and three kids. The midway was fun. I do not gamble, but the casino looked nice to me. Importantly, we did not encounter the smoky smell of most casinos. I think they are piping some febreeze through the vents or something. We did not try any of the restaurants as most of them are closed mid-week. The only downside was that the beds were a little too firm for me. I am used to the tempurpedic. Overall, our experience was great and I would definately stay there again.
P.S. we had to ride the shuttle but it was no hassle at all. You can also walk across to the SkyTower.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Kathleen S
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Went to the hotel to meet my Mom. Let's just say it's not on my list to return! Outdated, tacky and full of screaming kids & families. If you want to let your kids run wild, this is the place. No thanks.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed April 5, 2012

We have stayed here a few times before and really had no complaints. The room was nice and the beds were very comfortable. Check in was very fast and getting to the room wasnt bad. You do either have to walk a little ways or take there tram to get to the rooms but it is only a 3 minute walk. During the weekends you might have a to wait a little bit to get on to the elevators but most of that is people being impatient and cutting in the line. The only real problem we had was the sink had a leak in it and we didnt find out until we were packing to leave and found the dirty clothes on the floor were soaking wet. We called maintenance to inform them of it and they were ready to send someone up right away to fix it. I would stay here again for the price.

Room Tip: If you dont want to fight the crowds pay the extra money and stay in the Casino Towers but both are nice and the Sky Tower is cheaper
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2012

We got a good deal for circus circus. the hotel is ok for the price. Located in downtown Reno, convenience. however, it does not have a fridge/microwave.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Never stayed here. Normally stay @ Silver Legacy but was sold out.

Circus Circus smokier than most. Dark and old feeling.

Had to wait in line 25 minutes at Sky Tower, after taking shuttle, to get on elevator to get to room. Hotel will not allow any use of stairs. Got to room & room key would not work. Called front desk & said would sent security with key. Security never came. Had to go back, get new key & do all over.

I would not recommend this hotel. But if must stay here do not stay in Sky Tower.

• Stayed: March 2012