“Great Stay”

Ranked #50 of 64 Hotels in Reno
Wondenberg
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 6 April 2012

This hotel was great.The bed was comfortble and the fridge and microwave was quite nice to have. A great value for money.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Martin G

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed 5 April 2012

This Motel is comfy,clean and quite. Close to downtown, great location and great service and reasonable rate. I reccommend to stay here.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Virginia B
Ogden, Utah, United States
Reviewed 1 November 2011

Absolutely gross and they refused a refund or any resolution, expedia was no help either!

Room Tip: Dont ever stay here!
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Reno hotels

Sacramento
Reviewed 9 October 2011

Checked in on 10/8/11 for the UNR vs. UNLV game. Showed up at 10:30 am...no early check. "Come back at 2:00pm". Asked if there was any way we could check in early. By the way, the place was practically empty. They said come back at noon. Fine. Came back at noon and parked in the "registration only parking spot" and an older gentleman began yelling at us for parking in the wrong spot. We explained we were checking in and he finally settled down and let us check in. He was a real piece of work, to put it mildly. Apparently, he sells parking spots during UNR home games so he was protecting his cash. They began to bill my credit card and I said no, I wanted to pay cash. The daughter of the man who harassed about the parking said that would be fine, and a deposit of $40 would be applied to the debit card. Entering the room, don't get excited. Non-smoking room was smelly, bathroom and shower needed updating, carpet was stained. Meanwhile, older gentleman was roaming the parking lot, berating guests, and monitoring the parking lot so no one was parking without checking into a room or paying him to park. Finally, as expected, they screwed up the billing and dinged my credit card instead of allowing me to pay cash. Totally worst hotel experience ever. Would have paid more just for the piece of mind.

Will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank cdills
Reviewed 16 July 2011

I am 26 yo helping her 83 yo grandpa drive to Phoenix, AZ for a convention. We started our trip in north centeral Oregon. We stopped at this super 8 for the night ( grandpa is an advid fan of motel 6, but being as this is the first motel we saw he got a room). Charged extra for wifi, bathroom especially the shower was dirty. Towels had on them ( gross!) and I was tempted not to sleep on the bed just out of paranoia, yet I broke down and did anyways. Lamps barely worked, no electrical outlets available for my laptop. I had to unplug a few things to get one. Would I ever stay here again? No!

• Stayed July 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 10 July 2011

Folks, I have never written a review though I have read and rely on them. I am a truck driver and typically try to stay in a hotel once per week. I called this facility on Sunday 7/10/11 and asked if they had truck parking. The India accent employee said they do have parking in the rear of the hotel. I asked a second time and explained my rig is 75 ft long and was she sure I could park the truck. The employee reasured the truck would fit. I arrived at the site around 6 15 PM.. My truck would never fit in the parking area, quite frankly I am not sure a standard pickup with a horse trailer would fit. I called from across the street and asked to cancel. The same employee said she would need to ask her manager and call me back. Never thinking she would, about 15 minutes later the employee called to state her manager would not refind the reservation. I am now calling my credit card to deal with these bandits. This facility should never be used.. If you read these reviews including my story these owners should be put out of business.

Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank tsdgtp
Los Banos, California
Reviewed 22 May 2011

The room was comfortable. The room was not luxurious, but it was sufficient. The real plus is the staff. They are very accomodating and friendly. They are among the nicest I've been around. The price is very good and in good location. Again, the staff was very friendly.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled solo