Silver Legacy Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$59
  • Pool
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$80
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$114
US$76
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

Whitney Peak Hotel(Reno)
US$125
US$118
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

Grand Sierra Resort and Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$44
Savings alert! 56% below average rates

The price you found is 56% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Eldorado Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$60
Official Site
  • Pool
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

Circus Circus Reno(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$55
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

Atlantis Casino Resort Spa(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$54
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Peppermill Resort Spa Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$64
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$126
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 4, 2016 via mobile

Manager on duty Elda Delafosse and her team go the extra yardage to insure you have an excellent and comfortable stay. This manager Elda and her team provide you a clean and safe environment. Thank you Motel 6.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Jim J
Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

The only thing I can say about this Motel 6 is that the room was clean.

The room was way too small for two beds & it felt even smaller with 2 dogs. One of the beds was pushed against the air conditioner. But at least they're pet friendly.

The water pressure on the sink & shower was weak & the door didn't latch properly. The beds were hard as a rock & the pillows felt like they had seen better days.

We coincided with a biker get together in Reno. We got the last room at this Motel 6. For some reason bikers like to just leave their motorcycles idling. To each his own but when they do it right outside your room, it's not only extremely rude, but it's extremely loud.

Stay here if you're in a pinch. If you can, stay elsewhere.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2016

This Motel 6 provided us with a clean basic room but not much else. Even though they weren't busy, check in was slow. The property is located near a major highway so it was rather loud. Extra charge for more than one person and WiFi. It was late and the room was clean so it served its purpose.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2016

Husband made the reservations here because it was close to where we were visiting. We were there for 5 nights. The first bad sign was that check in time was 3pm. We arrived shortly after 3 to find out our room had not been cleaned yet. It wasn't like the housekeeper was just finishing up - she hadn't come back from her lunch break! We waited in the car - with a couple of restless service dogs. My husband wasn't even allowed to dash in and use the restroom! The room was finally finished at about 4:30 - an hour and a half after "check in". The floor was still damp; the footprints we left in the bathroom didn't get cleaned off the floor for 2 days! We had one set of towels for two people - and thin ones at that. No coffee maker in the room, no fridge or microwave in the room (hubby assumed they would have them). I left the used towels on the floor and in the shower when we went out - hint, hint, that means we need fresh towels. Came back that night and the towels were still there. BUT - the beds had been made, which we had told the housekeeper not to do. Went to get more towels and the front desk said they had a "shortage" of towels and grudgingly gave us 1 set (for the 2 of us) after trying to find some. Poor excuse. Part of the reason we chose this motel is because we have service dogs. They do have a small pet "restroom" area, but there are so many stickers, that the dogs refused to go inside the area after getting them in their feet one too many times. WiFi is advertised as $2.99 - wrong! Slow WiFi is $2.99 PER NIGHT! If you want High Speed WiFi for streaming, it's $4.99 PER NIGHT and it's slow. TV has bare minimum cable channels. No guides in the room for what channels ARE available - you have to ask. Only ONE wastebasket in the room - which got filled to overflowing every night. You had to remember to lift the handle of the toilet after flushing or it would run non-stop - even the housekeeper didn't do anything to stop it. We left at 9am and came back after 7pm and it was still running! Our room keys mysteriously got demagnetized on each of last 2 nights, requiring a hike to the office after a long day out. (I know better than to leave a magnetic stripe key next to a cell phone.) Staff was more or less friendly. As others have mentioned, it's not in the nicest area and some of the people who live there are a little "sketchy" in appearance. Final straw was after we'd left. I don't use my cel phone 24/7 and when we got to our first stop, I realized that I didn't have it in my purse. I thought it might have fallen into the trashcan the night before, when a few items fell off the desk. I begged for a cell phone from a nice kid working at McDonald's and called the motel. The man at the desk said housekeeping hadn't come in, but he would ask her to check for the phone. I suggested that they call the number and see if it rang in the wastebasket. He said he would do that. I asked them to send it to our home, as we were going to be on the road for a few more days - I'd pay postage. He said he'd check for the phone and would send it if they found it. The next day, my phone rang - I'd misplaced it in another bag. When I checked it for missed calls, there were NONE from Motel 6, so I know they hadn't bothered to look for the phone and I had been lied to. When we got home, I asked my husband where his sweater and my long sleeved shirt was. He thought I'd picked them up off the bed and I thought he'd picked them up. Since we got home nearly 2 weeks ago, I have called several times to ask about the items. Every time, I have been told, "it's not listed as being found and it's not in our Lost and Found, but I'll check with the housekeeper and I'll call you back". (That magical housekeeper - NOT!) No returned calls. Final call today. The clerk at the desk said there was nothing in the lost and found from our stay. She said that it was probably just thrown out! I don't care about my shirt, but it was my husband's special sweater and they THREW IT OUT! We've stayed at Motel 6 before with less than stellar accommodations but this one was the worst by far! Never, ever, ever again!

Room Tip: If you stay in room 125, be sure to lift the handle on the toilet up after flushing or it's going to run all day/all night.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2016

I had a terrrible time checking in, was put in a room next to a very noisy highway. The rooms were OK and clean. The motel is short staffed who are nice but over-whelmed. Avoid this place, in my humble opinion.

Room Tip: Avoid the freeway side.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business