Silver Legacy Resort Casino
Eldorado Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$75
Official Site
  • Pool
US$117
US$107
Circus Circus Reno(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$50
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$55
US$81
BestWestern.com
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$67
Peppermill Resort Spa Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$149
19,530 results
All reviewscircus circusspa suiteslot machinesget awaygreat place to staydowntown renonon smokingfuncasinogamblingbuffetsecuritycompsdealersemployeesconcertcafe
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I know Reno is the Biggest Little City in the World but I really thought the hotels would be dated and kind of yucky but no, the room was quite nice, totally clean and we had a great time. The location is great, central and there are actually quite a few things to do like go to the roller rink nearby, see a band or 2, dance at one of the nightclubs or gamble. There is food everywhere and that was surprisingly better than I expected too except for the breakfast at Sedona Cafe. Ugh. Don't do it.

Room Tip: my friend got a better rate than I did on his iPhone hotels.com app but they have a price match policy
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 27, 2012

My partner and I took the Snow Train recently from the Bay Area to Reno and we weren't expecting much for the hotel, but what a nice surprise! We were on the 17th floor with a magnificent view, beautiful room with luxury linens and bedspreads, and it was immaculately clean. The lobby was pleasant, and the air very refreshing after walking through the smoke-filled casinos. We ate at several of the hotel's restaurants and were very pleased with the food that was served. It's also located right in the middle of all the downtown Reno action, a short walk from the train station, and if you don't want to go outside you can walk inside to both Circus Circus and the Eldorado hotels. All in all, the Silver Legacy is a great place to stay, have fun, eat, see shows, and just relax if that's all you want to do! I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mr. Scottie
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I had to stay here for business and was pleasantly surprised. This place is part of a Casino/Resort (spa and other amenities). The staff is very friendly, you don't have to worry about undesirables lurking on the sleeping floors because you have to show your room key every time you get on an elevator.
The rooms are very clean, comfortable and well maintained. If I had a complaint it would be the quality of the in-room coffee. The coffee packets are not designed to brew a good cup. You either have to use two packets for one cup or be satisfied with a half-cup of so-so brew.
I would definitely come back here.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I stayed here 5 nights on business. Arrived on Sunday 3/18/12 and departed on 3/23/12. Check-in was quick and the desk staff friendly. Good that there is a guard on the first floor making sure you had a room before letting you access the elevators. I rented a Superior Spa Suite ($100 per night), room 3436. I got a spa because I had to work 4 of the 5 nights in my room. I did not get a chance to use the spa tub in the room. Views from the room were excellent. The included coffee was great (though you should always get coffee). There was a small refrigerator, but I only used it for drinks. The internet (wireless) connection in this room was slow due to a weaker signal, but I did use it and it worked fine for email. I am glad that it was included in the room price. I guess that may be a trade-off for being away from the elevator. Probably not going to be streaming movies on that connection. Since I was working, the desk was absolutely required and faced looking south with great views. The TV was hanging on the wall and worked great.

The room was clean, the lady cleaning the room did a great job. No complaints. Sedona and Brew Brothers were good places to eat (I did not go to the Steak House). I did not check out the business center (sorry) nor the pool/spa. I will stay here again when I come back (close to client). Hopefully, I will have a day or two to see the area.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed March 23, 2012

My family and I went to Reno for the weekend and we found this hotel as a place to rest after a long day snow skiing in Boreal. We got the room for a great price of $29 plus $11 resort fee, so about $40 each room. I was impressed how the room looked like, it was very clean and the beds are very comfortable, there were more than enough fluffy pillows in the room. Flat screen TV and coffee maker in the room is a plus too. The Silver Legacy hotel is attached to the CircusCircus hotel, so we had a nice time playing in the Arcade of Circuscircus, younger kids and old alike.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family