We had a room for 3 nights. The hotel room we had (we were on the 14th floor) had a terriffic view of the Sierra Nevada mountains. You could see Mt Rose ski area in the distance. It was quiet and the beds were comfortable. We had no problems with anything in the room (hair dryer, TV, radio, phone) and minimal contact with the cleaning crew.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the excitement of Silver Legacy Resort Casino, located in the heart of Downtown Reno. Elegance and luxury surrounds you with over 1,700 rooms and suites. Immerse yourself in the captivating atmosphere of this beautiful hotel, where the Sierra Mountains create an exquisite backdrop for your getaway; offering world-class skiing, golfing and outdoor activities just minutes from the comfort of your spacious Reno hotel room. Silver Legacy Resort Casino offers all of the amenities you've come to expect from a modern mega resort, and yet still emphasizes the award-winning customer service that the property has built its reputation on. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Silver Legacy Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Legacy Hotel Reno
- Silver Legacy Resort Casino
- Silver Legacy Resort And Casino Reno, Nevada