Recently stayed at this hotel while on vacation. Room average and clean. Original Mel's Diner was awesome for breakfast. If you are not looking for the spa experience good place to stay. If you are looking for the all-inclusive spa experience, you are better off staying at another hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terrible's Sands Regency offers over 800 guestrooms, including the largest standard guestrooms in downtown Reno, and 700 non-smoking rooms. All hotel guests receive valuable food, beverage, and gaming offers and much more. On-site amenities include salon, wedding chapel, flower shop and ski/bike rental shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Sands Regency Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sands Regency Hotel Reno
- Regency Hotel Reno
- Regency Hotel Sands
- The Sands Regency Casino Hotel Reno, Nevada