All reviews king suite excellent location walking distance an upgrade would stay here again stayed here front desk scheels balcony key carpet hallway reno property beds floor casino
Reviewed August 28, 2018

The location couldn't get any better, right across the street from a shopping mall, and on the bank of Sparks Lake. My view of the lake was beautiful. I enjoyed watching dogs play in the water at the dog park. Unfortunately, Hampton Inn doesn't allow pets at this location.=( The staff was all pleasant and helpful and my room beat expectations. I will be staying her whenever I visit the Reno area without my pooches.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank wish2bjen
Tharaldson, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Reno/Sparks, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in the area.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

This is a very nice hotel and is new in the area. I picked it because it was close to an event I was attending and there is no resort fee charged to the room. The room we had, had a balcony that overlooks the lake. Located in the Legends shopping area which puts you close to shops and eateries. The staff was very friendly and accomondating! I would stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and our staff took great care of you! Thank you for your review and recommendation. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

This is a great new hotel in Sparks! It's literally right across the street from the outlets, IMAX movie theater, and Scheels. It also connects to a great walking/biking trail that circles the lake behind the hotel. The property was only a couple months old when we stayed here, and it still had that new hotel smell. In addition to being spotless, I really enjoyed the overall modern feel of the decor. Whereas my son really enjoyed the pool being open late. The included breakfast is a huge selling point for us when traveling with kids. And the two Belgian waffle irons were a big hit!

The only issue our room experienced was in regards to room housekeeping, and echoed the reviews of others on here. After being out for the day, our group returned to find that our rooms hadn't been serviced. We had left before 10am (early for our group), so this was quite surprising. Thankfully my son and I, only messed up the beds and used a couple towels (which we reuse), so this wasn't a major issue. Unfortunately, the other room in our group had a few more speed bumps. In addition to the lack of a housekeeping turnover, the rollaway bed they reserved, wasn't delivered. Only after repeated calls to the front desk, was a bed found and delivered. But it came after the would be sleeper, had already fallen asleep on a makeshift bed, utilizing the couch cushions on the floor. So the rollaway, was turned away.

I sincerely hope they work out the kinks of being a new hotel. This would've been a 5 star review had it not been for the issues our group encountered. We ultimately had an enjoyable stay, and would definitely return.

Stayed: August 2018

We are happy to hear you enjoyed the amenities at our new hotel. Please accept our sincere apology for the housekeeping service you experienced. We appreciate your feedback and have shared your comments with our hotel team to better improve our service for any future visits. Again, thank you for your review. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

We arrived at 4:30. An Honors member with prepaid reservation & request for upper floors. We were told that all the upper rooms would not be ready for another 1.5 hours! It was a clean, new hotel,However but the Pillowcases were so scratchy, we used our car travel pillows. The AC/fan very loud, it sounded like a small car was in the room. We did not sleep well.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonSparksGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Reno/Sparks, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback and I’m terribly sorry that your experience was not up to the Hampton standard. We try to honor every request and unfortunately sometimes we are not able to do so.

I am disappointed that you did not sleep well because of the AC as well as the pillowcases. I understand how important a quiet space with soft and comfortable bedding is to a good nights’ rest.

I do appreciate your comments and certainly appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton brands. I do hope we will see you again in Sparks.

Yours in hospitality,

Courtney Scholl

Reviewed August 19, 2018

Beautiful location at the marina and a comfortable, spacious, quiet room! Although our room was near an exit door, we were not disturbed by guests coming and going. Quite impressed with the quality throughout!

1  Thank CaminoCountryChateau
Tharaldson, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Reno/Sparks, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

What a great review! We are happy to hear you had a great stay and found our hotel to be inviting and relaxing! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We hope to see you again when you are in the area.