All reviews freeway side front desk yogurt indoor pool free breakfast sleeping area room was clean easy access hot tub nice stay coffee pot night stay we've stayed reno casino utah crib
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Pros - Service was above the typical 5 star. Professional and friendly. The free breakfast was also above standard.
Cons - Room was on the small side, dated (clean but worn), and on freeway side noisy.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Brad L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Reno Sparks, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

Hi Jayne K, thank you for the review. I’m glad to hear you enjoyed our staff and breakfast. Our team works hard to provide a clean, comfortable problem free stay. I am aware the property is beginning to show some wear. I’m thrilled to let you know that the property is scheduled for a full renovation beginning in January. We hope you come see us next time you are in town.

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

We are Marriott gold elite and booked this room with points. I asked ahead if we could get a room with a sofa bed. We were willing to pay for the upgrade. The guy on the phone said we would have to wait until check in to see if an upgrade was available. I checked in on my phone that day and the Marriott app showed me in a room with a sofa bed so we didn’t rush to the hotel to check in. But when we got there I checked the app again and they had moved us to a small room with no sofa bed. They said all the larger rooms were sold out. So checking in on the app isn’t the same as checking in at the hotel...lesson learned. The lady at the desk was really nice and tried to bring us a rollaway but the room was too small for a rollaway so she came back with blankets so our kids could sleep on the floor. She was nice and tried hard and I would have left a good review if the AC unit didn’t make a sharp metal on metal grinding noise all night. None of us could sleep through it. It was an awful metal grinding sound and unfortunately too hot outside to sleep with no AC. Exhausted in the morning I told the lady at the desk about it and she didn’t seem to care much. Said I paid with points so all she could offer me was a few points for the issue. When I came home I saw she put 1,000 points in my account. Geez thanks. Only 16 more horrible sleepless nights and I can earn another sleepless night. Stay away from this Marriott. They don’t seem to care if their rooms have mechanical issues or if you get any sleep at all.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Brad L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Reno Sparks, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2018

Lastick, First I would like to apologize for the troubles you experienced during your stay. Clearly it sounds like their were multiple instances where we failed to provide the service and level of accommodations you expected. I am happy to discuss further compensation as I agree what was offered is less than satisfactory based on your experience. Please feel free to contact me directly by calling the hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here 1 night during a move out of state, as our furniture left before we did. It was conveniently close to our former home, and there’s not a lot of choice in Sparks.
The room was clean, quick checkin, broken closet door. Nothing notable other than convenience for us, that justified $189.00 plus tax, making the total for a single night over $200.00. What really irked me was the bottle of water in the room...basically said “Welcome....enjoy this water, but if you drink it we will bill your room $2.50 in addition to the $200.00 you’re already paying”. For this reason alone, probably will not stay in a Fairfield again.

Stayed: August 2018
Jennifer N, Assistant General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Reno Sparks, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2018

Dear PMcConner,
I am sorry to hear you were dissatisfied with your stay at our property. We do our best to keep our rates competitive with comparable properties in the area. Weekends in the Reno/Sparks area are our peak season, so they often see increased rates. We are scheduled for an extensive remodel beginning in January 2019, which should help our property stand-out amid the new properties opening in the area. Thank you for the candid feedback. It has been shared with the appropriate members of our management team.

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here because the price was right. Two nights and the staff was friendly land breakfast was the normal Fairfield fare.

It is clean and a good value. Close to Reno and better prices.

I would stay there again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Jennifer N, Assistant General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Reno Sparks, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2018

Robert D,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We take pride in giving our guests the best in customer service, clean rooms, and breakfast value. We look forward to hosting you again on your next tip to the Reno/Sparks area.

Reviewed August 10, 2018

Good clean rooms, friendly staff. Breakfast was hot and offered a good variety. Location of hotel was near the interstate and close to the Legends Mall that had many places to eat and shop. Access to the interstate was a plus in getting to the places I need to get to.

Room Tip: King rooms were very cozy and quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Jennifer N, Assistant General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Reno Sparks, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2018

Thank you so much for your kind review. We strive to make every stay exceptional, and are pleased that your stay was no exception. I have shared your feedback with my Team to continue to motivate them to exceeding our guests' expectations.