See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here last weekend for Reno gun show. It looks pretty decent from the front. The room was big and clean. It did smell like smoke and it was a non smoking room. Why they would put ashtrays in non smoking rooms and tell you it was to put your keys in is beyond me. The back parking lot is scary. People playing loud music, drinking and who knows what else. I did not feel 100% safe here, but it was clean and beds were comfy.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2016

On the first floor of most hotels you can hear footsteps above you. This was at times pretty loud. The worst part was at 12:00 AM when the phone rang. I answered and asked who it was, "Bubbles." said the person on the phone. Wrong number. Well at least it wasn't some hooker banging on our door.
Other than that, we slept fine.

Room Tip: We chose Non-smoking, as we always do, so we were right near the outdoor pool. Relatively quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2016 via mobile

I drove from California for a 2 night stay for my great nephews graduation from high school. Arrived at 2:30 at motel and told I couldn't check in until 3 : 00. When I got to my non smoking room it had an ashtray and stunk of smoke. The door was jammed and the key never worked. At 5:00 AM a junkie and his girlfriend were pounding on my door saying " Open the door Joe". Returning that evening there were police, a fire truck and paramedics trying to assist a woman passed out on the stairs I had to climb to my room. The next morning there was a fight between a woman and man in the parking lot below my room. Since my key never seemed to work I asked a housekeeper on my floor to let me in. She reeked of alcohol and couldn't get my door open herself. Not only did key not work but door was jammed. Oh and did I mention there was no remote for the TV? When I called the office they had a broken one with no batteries! THIS IS A FILTHY, DRUG DEALING DUMP!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Annieismyname1
Reviewed April 3, 2016

This is a large Motel 6 with clean rooms and a great laundry room. There is a pool and the property has a lot of green space. Our room was quite spartan, with no extras (tv guide, kleenex). The linens were older: scratchy towels, thin sheets and a blanket with holes in it. The front desk staff was very helpful.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2015

We stayed here at the last minute on a Saturday night. We chose it based on the location (just a few minutes from where we were gambling) and the value. Our room was clean and had a small fridge and microwave (which cost an extra $3). Our room was upstairs above the office and faced traffic. If you are a light sleeper, the noise might bother you. It did not bother me at all. The only sounds I heard from the other rooms were showers and a dog barking in the morning. The shower had good water pressure and plenty of hot water. The towels were typical of these types of motels - small, thin and scratchy. Bed and pillows were fairly comfortable. No kleenex is provided. We all know Motel 6 is a very basic chain. A clean room and a good night's sleep is all we wanted and that's what we got. The lady at the front desk was friendly and welcoming.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple