See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

Road construction made it a little difficult to get in to the parking area..which was very sparse. Check in was easy..but I asked for a non-smoking room. But was given a smoking room. No trash can liners, flat pillows, hand towels for bath ..hookers in the parking lot...everything you expect in a Motel 6.
Including painfully slow wi-fi. I would never pay to stay here....

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed June 30, 2017

Heads up, this is a very basic motel room. The location is noisy because it's beside the hwy, and it's in a struggling neighborhood. The bathroom toilet seat was very loose. The linoleum floor turned the bottom of my white socks black! A dirty towel was left behind bathroom door. I don't require fancy but I do need CLEAN.There was a large food spill (?) on outside stairs that hadn't been cleaned up. BOTTOM LINE: Avoid this one and find a different place to lay your head!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 6, 2017

This is a very well run motel. It's relatively clean and quiet. I like it because it a great location and convenient to everything. I also like the fact that it doesn't have a casino connected to it. Quiet.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed September 21, 2016 via mobile

For $45 I got s completely refurbished room including a 42" flat screen, new floor etc. The management has really cracked down on noise and I had a very restful stay! Located one block from I 80 this is a great inexpensive place to stay!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank 970alexanderp
Reviewed September 20, 2016

Experience started off good. Was there for work, staying an extended period of time. After a couple of days I noticed mice poop in the room and then was awaken by mice. They switched my room. Then came the confusion over payment even when I had a printed receipt. They said staff had made a mistake and then they got nasty. Received a package from Yakima, WA from an individual with a Hispanic last name and they call the police. Detective called while working because of the location and the last name the FedEx package came from. So apparently you can not be a hard working black man and receive a WATCH (which the detective confirmed) without having staff profile you! Was treated horrible and terribly offended. Felt like a bit of racial profiling going on to have the police called because I had a package delivered from a certain last name living in a certain area.
When asked for the hotels upper chain of commandant they refused to give it to me.
I will be in the area working for a while, they lost my business for good!

Room Tip: Check rooms for mice poop
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business