“Where you gonna go? Rail City Ale House!”
Review of Rail City Casino

Rail City Casino
Ranked #5 of 21 things to do in Sparks
Reno, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Where you gonna go? Rail City Ale House!”
Reviewed 19 January 2012

If you want a meal with great value go to the Ale House at Rail City Casino. They have great food at reasonable prices. T-Bone Tuesdays is my favorite. Just $5.95 for a T-bone steak dinner (with a silver/gold/platinum players card). They have game day pizza specials for $5 bucks and wing Wednesdays. Their regular menu is also reasonable. If you like breakfast check out the City Cafe. You can get breakfast for $2.22 (with silver/gold/platinum players card) that come with the best pancakes I've ever had.

1 Thank Mariz C

Sacramento, California
“Great customer service”
Reviewed 19 January 2012

Friendly comfortable and lots of fun. I had a great time with my family. Lots of games to pick from. Very clean environment, everything well maintained. Like I already said Great friendly customer service. You will have a great time at Rail City Casino.

1 Thank Grace P
Sparks, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No Better Place to go than "Rail"”
Reviewed 18 January 2012

The Place is great in all ways. Food, Drink, Gaming and Friendiness. I visit often and take family and friends there it is always a great time

1 Thank J S
Fernley, Nevada, United States
“Slot Tournament”
Reviewed 18 January 2012

The free daliy slot tournament is a nice chance to win free play. But it would be nice if players would refrain from smoking for a few minutes while in the tournament area as a courtesy to the other players. Rail City is puting in new machines I haven't seen since we were in Las Vegas in Dec. and moving some of the old ones to other areas. So, be sure to look around.

Grass Valley, California
“The first time I've actually spent the effort writing a review about anywhere that was positive...”
Reviewed 12 January 2012

Usually I'll only write a review if I have a problem with an establishment, because I personally pay attention to the negative reviews more than the positive ones.. However the staff at this location actually warrants praise in my opinion, and so here I am.

To make it as short and sweet as I can:
Literally every single encounter with an employee was enjoyable and helpful, and the majority of them were well above and beyond what would be expected of someone in their position.
The food was delicious and affordable, etc etc. Food is food to me.

Although everything I encountered was very positive and worthy of a good review, really the only reason I'm here is because their dedication to customer service is absolutely astounding to me. To me there is nothing more important than customer service, and they definitely do a great job in that department.

Visited January 2012

Been to Rail City Casino? Share your experiences!