“Great Breakfast”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

This locally owned restaurant serves a great breakfast. I especially like the peppered bacon (and eggs) and the cheese grits are to die for. Once seated service is fast and the waitress was very attentive. My coffee cup was never empty.

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Good BBQ place to go that is local. Prices are good for what you get. Their sweet potato crunch is awesome

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

They have the best bbq ever!!!! I have never been disappointed when I have gone here. The service is great and it is a wonderful family atmosphere.

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Our team showed up with 40 people out of the blue and they bent over backwards to accommodate. The food came out surprisingly fast (faster than places that have fair warning of our arrival). The food was AMAZING! Everyone was raving. I am not an applesauce fan, but my friend said "Try this". It was really good! BBQ (in my book) is OK at best, but the pulled pork coupled with the cole slaw was great! And definitely try the sweet potato crisp and bourbon tea (if you like bourbon).
Highly recommend this place!

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

We thought this BBQ joint was very handy to the freeway. We had pulled pork, slaw, BBQ beans, and cornbread. For two meals the bill came to $21.00. The pork was excellent, as was the slaw. The corn bread was outstanding. The beans were ok, but needed a little more flavor The waitress was very nice and the food was served fast and hot. Nice big parking lot. I would eat here again. Marc W. Spokane, WA.

1  Thank mwheelwright

Been to BJ's Nevada Barbecue Company? Share your experiences!