“A true "insider's" RENO Breakfast - Now in Sparks!”

Peg's glorified ham n eggs
Ranked #8 of 278 Restaurants in Sparks
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 7, 2017

When I moved to Reno a decade ago, I was turned onto the Peg's by my house in NW Reno. If you didn't get there early, you had to wait in line. I have traveled the world, and Peg's is one of the best American Breakfast places I've ever been to. It is awesome to see the Spark's location carry on the tradition. HUGE portions and clean and amazing fresh food. I love the steel oatmeal and fresh fruit platters, but the egg dishes and potatoes are heaven. Great staff, service. Get there early. But it is worth the wait!

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Enjoyed breakfast, more then I could eat but to good to leave had a baggy to take home
Enjoyed lunch with friends, every dish was so good and lots to eat!
I was at Peg's on Sparks Blvd and Pyramid.
Visited in Aug of 2016 and September of 2015. August in 2014

Reviewed June 20, 2017

Asked my hotel where to eat near the venue I was going to and they recommended Pegs. So glad they did. Very close to where I was going and the food, service were perfect. It was fathers day and was quite busy but I got in fast as like everyone. It runs like a well oiled machine. People get in and out so others do not have to wait long which was nice. The attitudes of the employees/management was awesome. Everyone seems to help out where they can. Food was very good and I didn't have to wait too long as the line works like a production line. I would recommend this restaurant to all and will be going there again very soon.

Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

Recommended by a friend and we wanted food outside of a hotel. This place is small, personal and amazing food and service. Good menu to choose from and large servings that are easy to share if necessary.
I can't wait to go back and try more items on the menu. Make sure you arrive hungry!

Reviewed April 27, 2017

Peg's does breakfast right. The toast seems homemade, everything tastes great, and portions are large. If you order the omelette, plan on talking some home. However, Peg's does seem noisy, it's too be expected. But, it is sometimes difficult to visit. Plan on going early or late. They just do breakfast and lunch.

Been to Peg's glorified ham n eggs? Share your experiences!