“Delicious food/Fantastic Wait staff”
Review of Vista Grille Restaurant - CLOSED

Vista Grille Restaurant
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Every single waitperson we encountered was congenial, helpful and we didn't have to wait for anything. From the minute we arrived the Staff was attentive and friendly and knowledgeable. We will definitely go back to this restaurant.
I ordered the NY steak served with grilled vegetables and I chose the rice pilaf. The steak was cooked to perfection. Husband ordered the prime rib..equally delicious. It was my birthday so my husband had ordered their MUD PIE dessert. It was frighteningly huge!! with a chocolate cherry on top. SO GOOD!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The Vista Grille is a breath of fresh air. The food is always up to our expectations and the service never disappoints. Management has ensured that new menu items measure up to the standards expected by its patrons. It's a great place to have a drink or nice meal with friends or just the two of us. This last visit was a meal with friends and everyone agreed it was just as good as the last time. Great food, great service, great atmosphere. D J Smith

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Finally had a chance to try this place out a couple of weeks ago and it was pretty good. Large menu, the prices were a little high (in my opinion) but well worth it. Good sized portions and quick service. All of the staff seemed genuine and happy. All in all a good place to stop by and grab a bite if you're in the area. Next time we are out that way we will be stopping by.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We are loyal customers to Vista Grille. The dining experience has always, since being under the present ownership, a delightful experience.
My wife and I eat our afternoon meal here often and we are always pleased with not only the quality of the food but the presentation, preparation and the service.
On a Friday night it can become a very noisy place to eat but if you concentrate on the meal and your dinner companion(s) then the surrounding noise becomes as palatable as your meal.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I was in town on business and happened to drive by this restaurant while looking for a place for dinner. The parking lot was crowded so I thought I'd give it a try. I was not disappointed.

The menu offers a wide variety to select from and there are dinner specials. I ordered the pork medallions that came with mashed potatoes and asparagus. I also had a really good house salad.

The service was excellent too!

While I ate in the dining room, the bar area looked to be busy too. There were couples, families and large groups eating here on a weeknight.