“"THE BEST HAMBURGER AND FRIES ANYWHERE AT A MORE THAN FAIR PRICE"”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #7 of 278 Restaurants in Sparks
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed January 13, 2016

My wife and I have been Loyal In-N-Out customers since 1960 when we moved to So. California and have enjoyed them ever since. The Reno and Sparks In-N-Out Burger shops are both Excellent. --The thing we have always loved about their shops is that the young people are very courteous ;keep the bath rooms and tables and floors clean The burgers -lettuce-tomatoes are fresh and if you want extra onions they have no problem satisfying your request. I usually order lots of cooked onions and they always make sure that i am satisfied. Nancy the mgr. at the Sparks store has been with In-N-Out for over 20 years and is just A super person and also trains her people to perform the highest customer service to each and every customer.--They are off of the 80 freeway at Pyramid-Victorian Blvd. If you are close the area and are looking for a quick bite to eat at a more than fair price-Do yourself a favor and stop in and you will not be disappointed--In fact bring the whole FAMILY--ThanK You and Enjoy--STEVE&ELLIE

Reviewed October 18, 2015

From Santa Cruz we either drive to Salinas or Gilroy to have In-N-Out Burger- today it was Gilroy. The best tasting burgers and fries out there!!! Busy place on a Sunday because it is located in the Outlet Shopping Mall area in Gilroy. Busy but the line moves quickly! Maybe they are so successful because of their simplicity in their menu. Milkshakes are really good too!

Reviewed September 21, 2015 via mobile

They weren't that busy but yet the service was slow and to top it off my Burger was cold. I'm disappointed.

1  Thank TRbeer
Reviewed September 12, 2015

Probably the biggest reason I miss the west coast. I absolutely LOVE In-N-Out burger. I will take these burgers and fries over anyone.

Reviewed September 9, 2015

I try and find In and Out Burger places where ever we travel. The burgers are always fresh with fresh vegetables. Top them off with a great shake and yu have a great meal.

Been to In-N-Out Burger? Share your experiences!