“Great food and beer at reasonable prices.”

Great Basin Brewing Co.
Ranked #3 of 278 Restaurants in Sparks
Price range: US$20 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed January 22, 2018

My wife loves the fish and chips and I enjoy their Shepherds Pie. The choices of beer are phenomenal and there is one for every person's taste.Servers are knowledgeable about their beers and which one goes best with whatever food is ordered.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Friendly atmosphere great food and service at a reasonable price. I'm not a drinker but but they have a wide selection.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

If we are at an event in downtown Sparks always stop at Great Basin for Lunch or Dinner. Great salads homemade dressings. Excellent Fish and Chips and sandwiches as well. Staff is always friendly and efficient.

Reviewed December 17, 2017

We visited Great Basin Brewing Company because of a friend's recommendation. Whenever we travel, we like to sample local brews. We were not disappointed. I tried one of their flagship beers, the Ichthyosaur India Style Pale Ale or "Ichy" for short. The beer was not icky at all! It was smooth and not too hoppy like many IPAs. I would compare it to Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. For lunch I ordered the fish and chips on the "lighter" menu. I couldn't decide between the sweet potato fries or the garlic fries so our helpful server, Jennah, gave me both. My husband ordered the Outlaw Milk Stout and the Cheddar Sausage Sandwich. The beer and food was fabulous. The service was attentive and friendly. I highly recommend this restaurant for anyone.

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

One of our favorite places in Reno Always good beer. Had the pumpkin beer this time but they typically have some really different and interesting beers. Good food. Typical food offerings with their own twists.

Been to Great Basin Brewing Co.? Share your experiences!