“NOW THIS WAS AN EXPERIENCE!!”
Review of Tahoe Hot Pot

Tahoe Hot Pot
Ranked #22 of 59 Restaurants in Stateline
Reviewed 19 September 2017

We were looking for Thai food for a late lunch and tried this place. We've not done a hot pot meal before and it took a little while to get the hang of it. The wait staff was very helpful and, after some help, the food was very good. The owner and staff are generally Thai and the authenticity of the food reflects that. My wife and I have been to Thailand a number of times and this food is real. We'd go back.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Great to have this kind of healthy food in Lake Tahoe. It's so fresh, no very less oil, i love the Kobe beef, it so tender and flavor. I don't know what kind of fish is, but it so fresh and very very good. The house dipping sauce so good!! House sesami sauce, house suki sauce, and hiuse soy sauce!! The server suggest me to put chili in the dipping sauce!! Oh gosh!! I love this spicy sauce. The ramen noodle also very good. We end up with the dessert, they crape cake and coconut cake soooooo goooddd!!! Recommend this place.