“table side cesar salad”

Ranked #3 of 61 Restaurants in Stateline
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: Blue Go Transit - Corner of Stateline and Hwy 50 in Front of Embassy Suite across from Harveys
Reviewed October 18, 2018

the salad was very good, fresh and delicious! Whenever we eat at the Sage Room, we enjoy the history of the lantern decor which was made and donated built by a local indian tribe back in the 1940's I think.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 13, 2018

This was my third time at Sage. This visit I tried Beef Wellington for the first time....so glad I did! I must say the portions were larger than expected. This visit I did not eat any appetizers, and I still did not finish all of my food.

I have previously had steak, seafood, appetizers, soup, etc. It is always wonderful!

If you enjoy quality food, this is a great place to visit!

Make your reservation ahead of time to make sure you get a table.

Attire is business casual to dressy. You can come casual as well. Lots of golfers seem to come straight form the links.

This is a MUST visit if in South Lake Tahoe!

If you like to talk on your phone at restaurants...this place isn't for you! They highly discourage cell phones! (I LOVE that!)

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank So_Cal_Sporty_Family
Reviewed October 7, 2018

Oh, the Sage Room. Used to be our favorite fine dining restaurant at state line. It still has great service the decor is getting stale and we're so sorry to say the quality of food is not what it was. The table side Ceasar salad still ranks great but the entrees, premium prices for just ok. I guess our biggest complaint is over our must have Buffalo New York cut steak, used to be awesome. We mite try again to find out if they have seen the error of there ways. We will let you know.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018

I really enjoy the Sage room. It was my parents favorite back in the 70's and its stood the test of time with its great food, good drinks, nice atmosphere, . The steaks are really nice and the wait staff are well trained. Can't wait to eat there again soon!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Dark and full of wood paneling. The food was really good, but you pay for it. Mostly, al Carte menu adds up quick and the Wine was very expensive. The lamb chops and the sea bass were excellent. Service was a little lacking.

Date of visit: September 2018