“It would have been good, however the server was terrible”
Review of Cabo Wabo

Cabo Wabo
Ranked #29 of 59 Restaurants in Stateline
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2017

The food was good, however the service and table area cleanliness was bad! It took over 12 minutes to even be acknowledged and then after we asked for the bill our server got lost for about 13 minutes. Would not recommend due to the poor service.

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Food lacked flavor. Margaritas were weak. Would have rated one star, gave an extra star for good service. Overpriced and overrated. Will not return.

Reviewed August 11, 2017

Large portions of mediocre food. The service was good, but that is the only thing that was. The prices were somewhat higher than my neighborhood Mexican restaurants, but not significantly so. Both my wife and I decided once was enough.

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

Had dinner her with the wife on a Friday night. I was surprised by the small crowd. I must say that I expected the atmosphere to be a little better. The bar area looks cool and does get crowded late night,but long after we dined. We both had fish tacos and margaritas. The tacos were okay, but somewhat small and the margaritas were definitely below average. We certainly didn't get $80+ in value. The one bright spot was a very good waiter.

1  Thank gwmullis
Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

This is how my husband describes the bar. First, for an empty bar, why did we have to weight so long for ID ck. It shouldn't take 4 mins to ck an ID, I am not asking for anyone to break the rules, but it's not rocket science here peeps.
Drink price- ok
Staff- not necessary friendly or not friendly
Music- we were there b4 the band started so we only heard the DJ line music which was good and got ppl on the floor.
A lot of security
Close to their parking garage and harrahs, so convenient.

Maybe I just wasn't feeling it.