Lakeside Inn and Casino
Harveys Lake Tahoe(Stateline)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$49
US$80
US$70
Harrah's Lake Tahoe(Stateline)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$129
  • Pool
The Ridge Tahoe(Stateline)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$79
US$275
Preferred Hotels
US$84
US$55
US$79
  • Pool
All reviewslatin soultimbers restaurantprime rib and lobsternevada beachclean roomsnice staypoker roompool and hot tubroom was largesports bookski tripslot machinesglenbrookcasinotahoegamblinglake
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Wow. When do we ever see this combination? !! The place is 3 stars, so not for the elite fine diners, however moms and dads wanting to treat themselves to this delicious combo at a reasonable price can, while the kids pick out more kid-friendly food. On Friday night they offer music from local musicians. It is steakhouse like your grandpa and grandma took you for graduation or a special birthday. I will definitely go back on my next trip in December.

Room Tip: Locals love this casino action. No real views of the Lake from the restaurant. Pay more if the room has a view. It is worth it.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
lakesidetahoe, Manager at Lakeside Inn and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Ahh...memories of grandpa and grandma. They were wise to bring you to a great place like ours. :) Yep, there's something on the menu for everyone. Thanks for dining with us and we'll be glad to see you back in December!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have visited the Lakeside on previous visits to South Lake Tahoe and decided to stay there this time. The check-in was seamless and the room was as advertised, a lodge-type venue. The room was basic and cleaned well daily. We were able to park the car in front of the room, a real nice feature when traveling with ski gear. The staff, from dealers to bartenders and waiters, presented as friendly and engaging. Do not miss the small lower level restaurant, Latin Soul. It is unassuming but the food is unique, plentiful, and reasonably priced. I ate there 3 times and had full dinners as well as just late night tacos. The Lakeside is an all around good value and I will be back.

Room Tip: We stayed in the lodge closest to the rear casino entrance and that proved a good choice as it snowed often.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank blymillera

Your review is spot on! We're sure others will find it useful. Thanks for writing it and thanks for staying and dining with us. See you next time!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My family and I came up for a couple of days to go skiing. I was first attracted to the Lakeside Inn because of the reasonable priced rooms (hey I have a family...). The restaurant is also reasonably priced and the value of the meal is excellent. I would pay double to the fancy places on the California border for the same food, beverage and room. $3 a drink ?!?!?! YAY...

The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Many of their customers are locals and people who work at 'other casinos' in the area when they need a night out.

Ok, I will be honest, I do play $100 chips on the tables (for a reasonable amount of time). They treated my VERY well. Down the street at the fancy places: 1) They wouldn't notice me, 2) I doubt they would give me a free buffet. I think you need to play $500 chips to get any attention at these other 'fancy casinos' The machine and table odds are the best of anywhere around.

The tradeoff is that you must walk through the parking lot to get to your room...that's the only bad thing. I would love to see some glass dome around the pool in the winter to that we could go swimming but am unsure how that could work logistically...and expense.

As for our child: We were there 2 nights and we promised after dinner on night 1, we would go down to the arcade at Harvey's and burn $50 there for a few hours. That was a fair deal for our child. All in All...IT IS A SUPER VALUE AND THE STAFF IS TOTALLY INTERESTED THAT YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME !!!

Thanks again to all at Lakeside Inn for a wonderful trip and I look forward to seeing you again next year (if you will have me after my bad jokes while playing) :-D You guys are the BEST ! Warmest Regards, Tom

Room Tip: Get a Parlor Suite, It's worth it.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Tom M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

MAYRA at the front desk was awsome friendly and helpful she help us in our needs she explained everything how she was supposed to i will definitly come back because of her great work and great attitude it was a great experience

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank lolitahernandez754
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great bang for your buck!
We usually stay at Lakeside. It’s not luxurious, but everything works AOK and it’s inexpensive. The breakfast is also excellent so no complaints. We have stayed there a total of six nights this month. Last year we also stayed here. No problems, comprendez-vous?

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alan M
lakesidetahoe, Public Relations Manager at Lakeside Inn and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the great review. We're happy that you stayed with us for six nights. See you next time!