“Casa de la Serenidad.....AMAZING!!!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Plenty of outdoor sitting areas.
outdoor gas grill and dining area.
Our daily guests.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Valerie W
Austin, Texas
“Casa de la Serenidad.....AMAZING!!!!”
Reviewed April 20, 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

To say Casa de la Serenidad is gorgeous is a complete and total understatement. We were there for my spouse's 40th birthday and Socorro and her wonderful husband greeted us at the property. They walked us all over the beautiful home explaining all of the many treasures and special tips about the house. When we walked into the backyard we were absolutely stunned by the beauty of it all. There were frogs, birds, geckos and beautiful tropical plants all around the perimeter of the yard with the pool being the center of attention. We spend many days and nights relaxing out in the backyard and I have to say it was one of my most favorite places I have ever stayed in my life. Thank you so much Socorro for making us feel so welcome and for sharing your wonderful treasure of a home with us. Toni and I can't wait to plan another trip back to Puerto Rico.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The property was beautiful
Liked least: That we had to leave, ha
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
22 Apr 2016
I loved having Valerie and her beautiful family. They were wonderful guests and treated my house like their own, but most important they are such a warm and friendly family. I hope to have the opportunity to host them again. Any host would be lucky to have them. Thank you Valerie.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing