“Delicious- local-”
Review of The Bean Bar

The Bean Bar
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Description: Locally, Family owned Coffee shop that supports other local businesses and artist. Our coffee is sourced locally and roasted in small batches. Our bagels are sourced from the 6 time "best of Tahoe" bakery in South Lake Tahoe. Our meats and cheeses are from Boars Head, ensure the highest quality. All other pastries are baked in the shop from scratch.
Reviewed July 19, 2017

Do not go here if you are in a hurry-- everything is made as you order it which does not make for speed-- but certainly makes for delicious food and beverages.

Reviewed September 22, 2016

Very nice place - clean and the staff were friendly and eager to please.

There were a few people scattered around chatting but as we were traveling through, we got our cappuccinos "to go." They had some interesting dishes on the menu and people were eating some good looking yogurt bowls and bagel sandwiches.

Cappuccinos were excellent - I would have made this my "go to" coffee shop if I lived in the area - it is located in a shopping center with a Safeway so there's plenty of parking.

Reviewed August 16, 2016

I'll be honest, we like Starbucks,, especially when traveling (free wifi) but we just bought a place in the area and found The Bean Bar ... we love it! It's local, they have local art on the walls, some food, nice service oriented staff and YES delicious coffee!

I have a protein shake twice a day, with a doppio espresso shot, and on my third visit, they remembered my order. Ya gotta love good customer service!

We'll soon be regulars!

Reviewed June 27, 2016

I enjoyed my first chocolate croissant from the Bean Bar. It was pretty good. The chocolate chip muffin was OK too. It is close to our house and a quick run for a treat for breakfast. I will try other items as well.

Reviewed March 30, 2016

Came here to get breakfast/brunch before going to MS Dixie. The service is great. Got cappuccino and hot bagel sandwich. They have free wifi. Conveniently located next to a Safeway supermarket in case you need to get something. A bit pricey, but otherwise, everything was great.