Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$179
Hotels.comUS$179
PricelineUS$179
eDreamsUS$179
CheapTicketsUS$179
TravelocityUS$179
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 9, 2018

I booked this room during the fall, and knew I would be paying a premium due to foliage season. When I walked in, what I saw was what I expected-your standard motel/hotel room, with a bed, tv, dresser, and a couple side tables. I walked in a little further, and discovered that there was another entire room, with a full kitchen and living room. The bathroom was another surprise, it included an oversized jetted tub. Suddenly, I felt like I was getting a bargain. If I go back to the area, I'll definitely be staying here again.
One quick note. The office is at the main lodge, about a mile further north on Route 302

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AlecTarberry, Manager at Attitash Motel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2019

Hi David, thank you for the great feedback, we are glad to hear you enjoyed the room. You are right that these rooms are a real bargain! We hope you come back soon.

Reviewed July 25, 2018

We had to book 2 nts here, since our family group was too big for the RCI units that we were able to get at Attitash Village (which is another "this-is-it" story). I was forced to take 2 nts instead of the one night we needed due to it being the starting day of 'High Season'. The first night the AC smoke alarm beeped ALL NIGHT. We called maintenance and were told that "they'd come by in the morning". No offer of another room at all. The place was about 50% occupied. The meager refund was $65. On a $150 room. Not sure how that was decided. We just wanted to be able to cancel the 2nd night, as a fair compensation. But their greed was clear. And yes, a "Full Kitchen" is a microwave and a dorm refrigerator.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank MC H
Reviewed January 10, 2018

Good food and bar.! Steak Pizza is the pie. Great service and recommendation. Very good restaurant and Market a couple of miles down the road from lifts. Great breakfast sandwich and probably all.! Very family orientated. Wonderful Studio apts. for time share with 10 free days with time share.Great shopping near by. Lots to do year round. Nice large room with cooking facility's. Clean. Nice bed and TV. Went there Dec 16-18 with snow with no problems.! Mt Whitney very cool in the summer and must do the Cog train at $50 a person.We go at least once a year.!!! Always a good trip.

Room tip: All are nice with good access good.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

We booked the expensive room for a full kitchen and hot tub. Kitchen was microwave and mini fridge not a full kitchen. Turned hot tub on and black dirt cane out so it had not been cleaned in a while. The room was nice size and in nice area to everything with pretty views.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kristina T
Reviewed November 17, 2017

Ask to check the room and the heating (in the winter) before you pay. In our room the heating did not go and they did not agree to change our room or to refund us the Money until the nice maintenance guy talked with them and explain that the heating is not working. This is expensive motel to give this customer service and I hope no one will have the same experience as we had. When we left, they told us that we will not find any room in the town BUT we just drove 10 mins from their to North Conway and found a lot of places with room available and much nicer area and a lot of attractions that were close to us better than Bartlett. I recommend that if you are in the area and looking for room just drive the extra 10 mins and you will enjoy much better and have a lot more things to do, places to eat and more life around you.

Room tip: Just check your heating system before you pay for the room.
Date of stay: November 2017