Bedford Village Inn
Country Inn
US$119
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$68
Comfort Inn Airport(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$98
ComfortInn
Econo Lodge(Manchester)
US$75
US$109
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$84
US$128
US$99
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$139
Homewood
All reviewswine barturn down servicenext morningnew englandsoaking tubwedding venueanniversary celebrationgrand hotelrain showerposter bedmain restaurantdining roomslook forward to our next visitclam chowderbeautiful propertyromantic getawaysitting area
Reviewed November 25, 2017

I don't know. People rave about the Bedford Village Inn and it's new Grand set of rooms, but I found it overpriced and pretentious. The room was huge, I'll give you that, but huge and comfy are not necessarily the same thing. The bed was okay, if a tad hard. The lighting was--confusing. The free breakfast was measly and I had to wait for coffee because--well, I don't know why, but several of us stood around with empty cups for a long time, waiting. Hmm. Not my idea of a luxury hotel. Sorry.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Sabata S, Guest Services Manager at Bedford Village Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2017

Dear Guest,
I am saddened that you left us with such an impression, however I appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback.
Should you wish to discuss your stay with me personally, I would be grateful for this opportunity, and can be reached any time directly at the Hotel.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed November 14, 2017

This wonderful place is filled with hospitality and great service. It is also very beautiful. The menu is interesting and the food is delicious. The only problem was slow service and some of us didn't mind spending the time in this delightful dining room!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Sabata S, Guest Services Manager at Bedford Village Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for posting this comment on our TripAdvisor page.
Many thanks for choosing the BVI and we all hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

We had a family wedding at the Bedford Village Inn, and I was impressed. It’s got an awesome old New England vibe, and charm. The hotel room was impeccably clean and spacious. We had a suite in the old inn. There is also a newer inn across the parking lot, called The Grand. Some of our family and wedding guests stayed there as well.
As a wedding reception venue it was great. There was a spacious room with large windows and a large patio on the side. They also have a large grass courtyard for pictures or warm weather events. They have a back patio area that had lounge seating and a gas fireplace to keep warm by.
They also had a side room that we used at the end of the night to visit with the wedding party and guests.
All in all, I was very impressed. The wedding brochures just don’t do the space justice. It really was fantastic.
If I ever have to plan a wedding in New England, it will be on my short list.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing this wonderful feedback.
It is always an honor for us to be chosen as wedding location and I was delighted to read that we exceeded your expectations.
We all hope that you will come and stay with us again soon.
My best regards,

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

Food was excellent service spot on had the steak wife had the chicken our friends had the grilled chicken salad and two of them had pancakes all were fantastic price was tame mimosa was good and they raves about the bloody Mary

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your lovely feedback.
I was glad to hear you had a great dining experience and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed November 5, 2017

This is a top notch hotel, well appointed, clean and beautiful suites . Luxurious indeed. If you are the area near Manchester NH it is the place to stay. nice bar and two restaurants. service is top notch and the grounds are immaculate

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for posting this wonderful comment on our TripAdvisor page
I was pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us!
All our team members pride themselves on the high standards they keep, so I will be happy to share your feedback with them.
Many thanks once again for staying with us and we all hope to welcome you back again in the near future.