“Great wine dinners”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 16, 2018 via mobile

Teknique wine dinners are not to be missed. The food is ways outstanding with good selection of wines served. Chief and team always comes out after dinner to explain the process they when through to prepare the meal.

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

This place has the best food and the service is phenomenal. We’ve been here 4 times and Josh has been our server each time and he’s the best!!! Definitely have to visit this place!

Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

I wonder if the only reason why this restaurant is not more popular is because it’s location is so unassuming? My wife and I just had an excellent dinner here and when we asked people if they had been there, most remarked that they didn’t know the building was a restaurant (one person thought it was a dance studio!). That is a shame because this is an outstanding establishment!

The menu is large and creative. Prices are very reasonable with most dishes at $30 or less. Ambience was great and the owners take a lot of pride in the furnishings, art, and decor (so said the waiter). Tables are comfortable and spaced far enough to have plenty of privacy. Great beer and wine selection. Ample parking. Location is in the center of Bedford on Rt 101. However, the most admirable trait was the staff. From the hostess to the waiter and the owner, I cannot remember eating somewhere that the staff had been more enthusiastic and proud of their restaurant! The waiter spoke so highly of the restaurant and the menu that you might of though he owned the place. Everyone who worked there was very pleasant, knowledgeable and eager to please.

I cannot think of any real drawbacks at all. My wife and I had drinks, appetizer and two main courses for $108 before tip and we left very satisfied. The location and building itself may not be as “showy” as Bedford Village Inn or Copper Door but don’t let that fool you as I would rank this restaurant as equal or even better in some regards!

3  Thank MrNeverHome
Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

Just went for brunch with friends. Our server was great. The menu had good options but my meal was a disappointment. I ordered a frittata. The frittata was a plain egg omelette with fresh tomatoes, steamed asparagus and feta crumbles. Not a frittata, in my opinion. Home fries were over cooked and room temp. There are definitely other places to enjoy brunch. Have never been for dinner and probably won’t give it a try after my brunch experience.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Wy wife and I along with 2 friends, had dinner midweek at Tek Nique. A quite night, it wasn't crowded, ...our server was attentive and quite knowlegable about the menu offerings. Coctails and wine selection was quite good...price was mid/high range. My wife and her friend had a glass of Erath Pinot Noir and I enjoyed a glass of Storypoint Cabernet. My friend had a Tek Tini (house speciality) and he shrugged about it. For dinner my wife had the cannoli balls and the seafood lasagna...she enjoyed both. I had spinach salad (scrumptious with nice textures and flavors) and the lamb sirloin entre (equally deliscious). For desert , my wife had the molten chocolate truffle (loved it) and I had a peach dish (very good but I don't remember the name). We dine out often with our 2 friends and usually rate our dining experience each time on a 1 to 10 scale, 10 being the highest). Tec Nique came in as 8 based on our 4 person average.

1  Thank TerryNh