“A Really Good Breakfast Spot!”
Review of Purple Finch Cafe

Purple Finch Cafe
Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 19, 2017

My wife and I stopped in on Monday after Mother's Day in 2017. She had The Elvis, an oatmeal-banana-peanut butter combo, and I had French toast. Both were excellent. We also had the sweet potato doughnut balls! You must try them! A wonderful place for breakfast!

1  Thank Barkley_the_Cat

Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

The purple finch has a friendly dining room and lots of great menu options for breakfast and lunch. Wait times can get long here on the weekend.

All of the food was very good. I would recommend getting the sweet potato donuts which were delicious.

We visited here with our almost 2 year old and staff was very accommodating.

If I lived closer I would come here all the time!

1  Thank Sara F
Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

Went with a party of 11! Called ahead, as they don't take reservations. Staff was very prompt, and managed the large crowd well. Once seated, we had fantastic service from Kate. Food was spot on, and there was no indication that they were packed! Kudos to cooks and waitstaff.

Would definitely eat here again.

1  Thank Jessica P
Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

Arrived around 7:30 to find a bustling dining room full of families. Service was friendly and fast. Food was fun and creative. Coffee was hot and cups were quickly refilled. This place is a go-to for locals.

Reviewed May 3, 2017

the food is always good and consistent here. my favorite is the egg white delight. Service can be slow. expect to wait 5 minutes before seeing your server.

1  Thank DeBoFoodie