“Good food, good price”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 8, 2017

The Outback is a fine steak house, the servers are first rate and I love the atmosphere. I am a basic meat and potato guy so this is fine for me, I suspect if you are more discriminating, the more expenses places can make a better steak but for me, I would not notice the difference so why pay more?

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Dennis K

Reviewed October 15, 2017

After driving all afternoon, we were looking for some comfort food. Outback was reasonably close to hotel and a known quantity. Service was friendly and prompt. Had the small filet which was excellent and baked potato with side salad. Hard to go wrong with this combo.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank CCS_TX
Reviewed October 4, 2017

Wife and I ALWAYS order the outback signature sirloin. Best ever at a great price.

Also a nice draft of Blue Moon started out evening.

Elizabeth was our server - and she was great. She is also a nursing student - and by your table-side manner - she will be a great nurse!

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank OutdoorSteveNH
Reviewed September 16, 2017

I ordered the 12 oz Prime Rib. The part that was meat was very good. Unfortunately, a good part of it was fat. I thought restaurants got better cuts of meat than that. The service was ok. It got busy, so my waitress wasn't very attentive. But that was understandable. Atmosphere was ok. The place was clean. It didn't take long to get seated.

Date of visit: September 2017
2  Thank Charlie03045
OutbackGuestServices, Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

We can do much better than this.We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Bedford, NH". We can then correspond directly over email.

Madeline
Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed July 23, 2017

Stopped by for lunch. The service was slow even though very few customers were in the dining room. Ordered a salad and they brought the wrong one. Additionally the lettuce was brown. My coconut shrimp were totally overcooked and my husband's steak and cheese sub was lacking in the cheese dept.

They did give 15% off the check given the screw up and we did appreciate that.

The food is average at best and given this recent experience I doubt we will be back.

Date of visit: July 2017

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!