“Great Place”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

Food was great. Servers were nice. We had a wait, but the free appetizers were a real nice touch. Will go again

1  Thank Tina G

Reviewed November 8, 2017

The Outback is a fine steak house, the servers are first rate and I love the atmosphere. I am a basic meat and potato guy so this is fine for me, I suspect if you are more discriminating, the more expenses places can make a better steak but for me, I would not notice the difference so why pay more?

1  Thank Dennis K
Reviewed October 15, 2017

After driving all afternoon, we were looking for some comfort food. Outback was reasonably close to hotel and a known quantity. Service was friendly and prompt. Had the small filet which was excellent and baked potato with side salad. Hard to go wrong with this combo.

1  Thank CCS_TX
Reviewed October 4, 2017

Wife and I ALWAYS order the outback signature sirloin. Best ever at a great price.

Also a nice draft of Blue Moon started out evening.

Elizabeth was our server - and she was great. She is also a nursing student - and by your table-side manner - she will be a great nurse!

1  Thank OutdoorSteveNH
Reviewed September 16, 2017

I ordered the 12 oz Prime Rib. The part that was meat was very good. Unfortunately, a good part of it was fat. I thought restaurants got better cuts of meat than that. The service was ok. It got busy, so my waitress wasn't very attentive. But that was understandable. Atmosphere was ok. The place was clean. It didn't take long to get seated.

2  Thank Charlie03045
OutbackGuestServices, Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

We can do much better than this.We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Bedford, NH". We can then correspond directly over email.

Madeline
Outback Steakhouse

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!