“incredible vegetarian options”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #19 of 50 Restaurants in Bedford
Reviewed March 4, 2018

The fast pace environment makes ordering stressful, but the food is incredible. Moreover, the Chipotle offers a vast selection of food, making it incredibly easy to order healthy and delicious vegetarian meals.

Reviewed January 1, 2018

We stop into this location from time to time. The food is always super fresh, seasoned well and delicious. We tried the new cheese dip - don't bother. It has a powdery texture and we didn't like it at all.

My only issue with this place is the staff - every now and again when we go I have witnessed some of the teens that work there eating chips right out of the big bin that they serve them from. Come on - we know you eat them but do we have to watch you eat them over the rest of them? Go out back or something.

Reviewed May 10, 2017 via mobile

I've been here a few times, at different times of day. No matter when I go, busy, slow, afternoon, evening, the food is always good, and the staff is always friendly. I say, skip the tortilla, and just get a bowl or salad. And DEFINITELY spring for guacamole.

Reviewed January 17, 2017

My wife is Chinese and I am writing this for her since I really don't like Mexican food so this is her review. She loved to select what she wanted and really enjoyed her burrito. She told me to put very good but not excellent as she has eaten at Mexican restaurants the are better and this is really just fast food.

Reviewed August 31, 2016

Like many we had avoided Chipotle. II had a few gift cards so we tried it. Glad we did. Same great food and staff.

Been to Chipotle Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!