“Great food, really fresh with superb vegetarian choices.”
Review of The Maia Papaya

The Maia Papaya
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Bethlehem
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Great food, really fresh. Excellent vegetarian choices. I had a Panini sandwich, but after I saw the soup I wish I had ordered that to. Really tasty, can't go wrong eating here. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Great little coffee shop that serves breakfast and lunch all day. Egg sandwiches were excellent. Prices are reasonable. Restaurant is vegan

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Maia Papaya is a wonderful spot for coffee and breakfast. They also have great vegetarian options for lunch as well.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have permanently marked Maia Papaya on our GPS. On our way to Bethel, ME, we stopped in to grab an Americano. At that point, we did not feel "amazed" because we are coffee connoisseurs and there are no shortages of espresso cafes in Massachusetts.

However, after a week in Bethel, ME during off season, good golly, we made a b-line to Maia Papaya on our way home. The young lady behind the counter fixed me up a much needed soy latte, and for my husband, his usual Americano. It hit the spot.

We also purchased their homemade bagels. So yummy!! The service was wonderful. So, if you are traveling far North...make sure to punch in Maia Papaya because she will surely satisfy your tastebuds and caffeine addiction. If you make it to North Conway, definitely check out Frontside Cafe...also a great espresso spot!

Reviewed 8 April 2017

We always go there when in the Western White Mountains. Quaint place with a good offering of vegetarian dishes and excellent espresso, cappuccino and the likes that are hard to find in the area. Local art work on the walls is always nice to look at.

1  Thank happyhikerMontreal