“Sanwiches and pizza are where its at!”

Catalanos At The Cog
Reviewed October 28, 2016 via mobile

After riding the Cog, we stopped in for lunch. We ordered the specialty pizza with onion and Linguica (never had before) and the meatball sandwich. Pizza was great!! After trying Linguica, we were addicted :-) The sandwich was also really good and the bread was fresh. Sprinkled some parm cheese on the chips and polished them off! A nice find!!

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed September 15, 2016 via mobile

Never eat here. Rolls on the sandwiches are hard as bricks. The french fries and onion rings taste exactly the same wait to you see the grease yuck eat at home!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed August 13, 2016 via mobile

Plan on eating before coming here. Breakfast served until 10:30am. At 10:20 the unhappy unpleasant female worker said no more breakfast but maybe the cook had some breakfast items left. There were still bagels and Danishes left out with eggs, etc. He also said no more breakfast. Asked if I could get s bagel toasted, I was sternly told there was no room on the grill top. (And they were not busy at all). He ended up reluctantly heating it up for me. That BAGEL COST $5.00! When checking out at the register, it was like we were bothering the female worker who was just standing around gazing out the window. After paying, not even a "thank you." Very ungrateful for our business. And other customers agreed. Eat before coming to the Cog.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed January 31, 2016

Stopped in Lincoln and faced with one hour waits. We just wanted a quick dinner and to relax in our room before skiing today. We called Catalonas and ordered two cheese pizzas and a turkey club. My girls, who are very picky pizza eaters loved the pizza and the turkey club was HUGE. I had about 1/2 and had the other 1/2 today at BW for lunch. The turkey was the fresh, and cut right from a roasted bird. Susan, was very friendly on the phone and greeted my w/ my first name when i walked in. I would stop at this place before going to ski for great sandwiches prior to skiing. I felt that it was a bit pricey at first at $45 for two pizzas and a club sandwich, although it fed us for dinner 2x and lunch, so probably $5-7/pp.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed October 13, 2015 via mobile

My friend & I ate lunch here and the food was good. I had a sandwich and she ordered the pizza. The portion sizes are very large. My sandwich was good and I tasted the pizza which was also delicious.

Date of visit: October 2015