“Lots of toppings”

Exit 28 Pizza
Ranked #9 of 11 Restaurants in Campton
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Had pizza here the other night. Stopped in and waited while it was cooked. Fast, friendly service. Pizza was average price for a large pie but had lots of toppings.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Can't speak about their pizza, but excellent steak, cheese and mushroom calzone! Serving was larger than most places we order, it hot, tasty and fresh. We also ordered a chix parm sub that was equally good. The young man that waited on us, 7/3/17 - noonish, was pleasant, prompt and courteous. Great place to stop after your kayaking trip with 'Paddle the Pemi' folks.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Food is half cooked. Prices high for what you get and staff is not that friendly. Head to Shop and Save for food.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Picked up 2 pizzas on the way to the Camp Ground. Each (1 cheese, 1 sausage and mushrooms) had 1 bite out of 1 piece and went straight into the trash. Possibly the worst I've ever had.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

My wife and I were staying in the area and we were hungry for good pizza. I'm Sicilian and I know good pizza when I taste it and this pizza was very good. you'll love it!