“Great Diner”

Stubby's Place
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Candia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

If you're looking for a local-feel diner, this is the spot. Great food, good prices and sizable portions. Everyone was friendly even though we were the only ones that didn't seem to know everyone else. If I had to complain about something it would be the plates - styrofoam. I'd even prefer paper. But it's not enough to keep me from coming back.

Reviewed 5 June 2016

Stopped her on the way to Concord for breakfast before our hike. Small little diner. Good food not huge or big portions but food is good. I got 1 scrambles egg, home fries and a grilled English. We sat at the counter. The people and regulars that come here are great. Had nice talks with them all. And on the way out saw a kewl jeep we were admiring. The owners came out and had us sit in it and took pics with my camera of us. Very nice. I will post that as well as my breakfast.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

We have lived in Candia for 18 years. Stubby's is our favorite local spot for a great breakfast or lunch. Always greeted with a smile and great service. If you like a not fancy but great food give it a try

Reviewed 18 March 2016

Stubby's Place is a great place to bring the family for some great home cooking. They open at 4:30 am and close at 2Pm, 7 days a week. David (who is the owner) does the Cooking. Stubby's in a home town favorite !

Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

We went to breakfast at this local restaurant...dirty! Food was gross and there were spider webs everywhere. I would never go back.