All reviewsthe barnweddingceremonyreceptionsettingdecemberhosts
Reviewed August 7, 2012

We stayed for a weekend wedding in August and it was PHENOMENAL! The inn itself is very rustic and quaint. The rooms are not overly huge and if you're not staying in a suite, there's no AC and each floor shares one bathroom (we had all 4 rooms booked on our floor and having only one bathroom wasn't even an issue.) There aren't any phones or tvs in the rooms either (which I actually appreciated.) The inn-keeper, DJ, is a hoot. He was very warm and acoomodating and hillarious. The food was out of this world and the location is absolutely perfect - very quiet and secluded, but close enough to "town." The wedding barn itself was breath-taking - well kept and in great condition. I have never been to a more beautiful, fun wedding!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jocelyn M
Reviewed May 31, 2012

We just celebrated a wedding at the Brass Heart Inn and it was the best wedding I have ever attended. The family all stayed in the Inn and the adjoining cottages. The food was excellent. Service was perfect. DJ and Sheena do a fantastic job to make you feel at home and give you whatever you need. I hope to go back soon just to enjoy the scenery and the hospitality.

Room Tip: Get a cottage with the kitchen.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Andrei D
Reviewed February 29, 2012

Great breakfast, thoughtful service, and a quiet location.

Room Tip: choose a suite in the main building
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed October 28, 2011

My husband and I recently were married at the Brass Heart Inn. We searched high and low for a venue that suited our needs aesthetically, monetarily and timewise while also being accessible to his father, who is in a wheelchair. We fell in love with the BHI for the moment we set foot on the property. Sheena and DJ were incredibly helpful and hospitable from the beginning of the planning process - bending over backwards to ensure everything was perfect, including outfitting a cottage with ramps in order for my husband's father to stay on property.

The weekend of the wedding was magical. Sheena and DJ started a bonfire for us on Friday night, which everyone staying over loved. The ceremony was on the front lawn and the reception in the barn on Saturday. The ambiance was perfection in every way, and the BHI staff did EVERYTHING for us. The food was delicious (way to go, DJ!) and decorations and details matched the direction I had given. As a events coordinator myself, it was difficult to put the details into hands other than my own, but the BHI staff did an incredible job and I needn't have worried at all.

It was incredibly fun to have the entire inn and grounds at our disposal for the weekend. It made for what has been dubbed "the best wedding ever!" by our family and friends. Without hesitation we would recommend the Brass Heart Inn for a wedding or just a stay. It's the best kept secret in the Lakes Region/Mount Washington Valley for sure!

Room Tip: The cottages are simply adorable and each room has a unique theme.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank bloobirdie
Reviewed September 27, 2011

What a great place to stay,if you enjoy peace and quite and beautiful surroundings.Dj made us feel very welcome,like one of the family.So if you are looking for a place to unwind in this crazy world,this is the place to be.

Room Tip: we loved our casablanca room,3rd floor
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends