See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 17, 2016

First the good - the place is clean - rooms are clean, the breakfast is sparse but above what you might expect for a place at this price point in a one floor motel - and the price is right if you are just looking for a bed for a night. Now the bad - we arrived about 1:00 with a checkin at 3:00. We asked if we could check in - no one was there except another couple, and the manager checked and said OK. He took my info, and then told me it would be a $10 charge for an "early check in",. Not happy but I gave him the $10. It seemed almost petty and I had never experienced that before - Now the real bad - I am torn because this isn't the motel's fault per se - maybe they are more a victim of location themselves. At around 10:00pm a woman literally stumbled to our room where we were sitting on our outdoor bench asking for a ride and if she could lean on my car.We went inside and she left. Unrelated (I think) at around midnight we heard banging - it was the police serving a warrant in another room. Scary to say the least. I would feel more considerate of the owners had I not been charged extra for an "early check in" but considering our experience I figure they probably are in the right job in the right place.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2016 via mobile

This place works in a pinch if you just need a place to sleep and freshen up from a long day on the road Nothing special but sometimes it doesn't need to be special or memorable. The Continental breakfast is extremely basic, buy it's in the center of Claremont and there are places within walking distance to get something to eat.

The room was neat and tidy. The bathroom was updated. The AC worked, and the room was provided with a fridge, microwave, an updated TV and best of all, the Wi-Fi was high speed and easy t access via password.

This place proves you don't have to spend a lot to get a decent night's sleep.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 2, 2015

If you are planning to stay at this hotel think again. I stayed with a friend for three nights and the hotel manager was not a very friendly person. About the only good thing about our stay was the new bed and linen. Their was no soap or toilet tissue and the carpets were dirty. Using m y Choice rewards program was a joke and this manager did everything he could to avoid awarding points to my account. Even several calls later to Choice got me no where. Think before you use this and any other Choice Hotels!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay at this third world hotel
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed September 14, 2015

After many miles on the road, we found great comfort in our hotel room. Kevin was accommodating and fair after a booking miscommunication (which we really appreciated).

Our room was clean, quiet spacious and comfy and you can't beat the free Wifi. The bathroom looked newly remodeled. We really enjoyed the free breakfast in the a.m. as well. Would definitely stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2015

Nice little place with comfy beds and pillows, lovely bathroom, very clean with good AC and free wifi. It includes breakfast, which is basic, but did the trick for my kids. Was not expecting much after the other reviews, especially since my kids are used to staying in large hotels, but even they loved it. Maybe it was the large flatscreen or fast wifi for them. :-)

Room Tip: Be realistic, this is an inexpensive motel
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family