Residence Inn Concord
Comfort Inn Concord(Concord)(Great Value!)
US$107
ComfortInn
US$179
Best Western Concord Inn & Suites(Concord)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$139
Hampton.com
US$86
US$80
All reviewsfull kitchenevening receptiona hilton honors memberwell equipped kitchenpots and pansliving areaoutdoor fire pitbedroom suiteyogurtfitness centerwaffle makercommon areasmorning breakfastgreat place to stayquiet roomample parkingflat screen
Reviewed February 3, 2012

The Residence Inn is all you need when visiting Concord. The suites are spacious and it is nice to have a small kitchen - though you won't need it with the bountiful breakfast that is served every morning. Typical breakfast is Waffles, Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Potatoes, Oatmeal, Cereals, Yogurts, Fruit, Juices, Milk, Pastries, Bagels, English Muffins & more. Staff is very attentive to the guests.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Chuck F
Reviewed February 1, 2012

I stay in hotels around the world for approx half the year. For many years now. I loved every minute of my stay here. The comp breakfast was better than most diners ! Close to the small downtown that is Concord, if you wish to explore. My guest room was spacious, spotless and very well appointed. Bed was superb. What else can you say ?

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Roadhemi
Reviewed January 7, 2012

It rained 6 out of 7 days while we vacationed in NH White Mtns. One day it rained so hard we were very glad to have the exercise facilities including the indoor pool and treadmills. They also serve a light dinner Monday thru Thursday and on our rainiest day my husband never left the property! I at least dashed out to the Concord museum and saw a Concord coach. I learned to say "CON kerd" instead of "CON CORD" as we say in the south! The full-sized frig, table & chairs, sofa, lots of lamps, wireless internet, & comfortable bath facilities all made for a great stay in spite of the rain. We were blessed with a full 180 degree rainbow because of the rain. There was no restaurant on sight, but staff was good with directions and suggestions. Breakfast was very good each morning. The night we did the light supper it was pizza and salad.

Room Tip: Being high up means more of a view - the better to see the raindrops in the firepit cover! I walked the stairs rather than wait on the elevators.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sandy_scout
Reviewed November 20, 2011

We stayed one night at the Residence Inn in Concord to attend an event at the Capitol Center for the Arts, because I wouldn't want to face a long drive home late at night. Residence Inn Concord has been open a little more than a year, and everything is still in great shape. I'd booked a larger corner room with fireplace. What a room! It was spotlessly clean. It was also as far away from the noise of the nearby Route 93 as one could get. This property may be designed for longer stays, but the home style ambiance is great for even a stay of a single night. The kitchen was equipped with range, refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave, as well as utensils, dinnerware and glassware. The living room area featured a chair, sofa and that wonderful gas fireplace in the corner. The bedroom and bath area can be separated by closing the connecting door. The bed was very comfortable. The color seem is warm and inviting. There's closet space galore. A hot breakfast was included and there is free high speed WiFi internet access. What more could you want? My only minor complaints were that the water for the shower was not quite hot enough, and that the heating system was a bit uneven - cool in the bedroom but much warmer in the kitchen. The hotel's location was great. We walked to dinner and then to the show. Every staff member was friendly and helpful. we're thinking of coming back just to enjoy the room and grounds and do nothing but relax! Residence Inn Concord was a great choice for our stay and the property exceeded our expectations.

Room Tip: We were in 228, far away from the highway. If the road noise would bother you, ask for a room at that end of the property.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank darkenstormy
Reviewed November 11, 2011

My experience here was really positive. I came in a bit late and it was a few minutes before someone came to the desk. The need to add a motion detector or a simple bell at the front desk... but the guy was so nice and helpful that I am nit picking even mentioning that. The lobby is nice and clean with a nice common area for breakfast and large flatscreen tv. The computers and printer worked fine and there was a good selection of snacks and drinks available near the front desk. The room was very clean and comfortable. Everything was spotless- nice job housekeeping! You really feel at home here. Except that my home is messier. :) The room had everything you could want. I didn't hear any freeway noise and it seemed very safe. It's off in it's own little spot, not right in town but very close to it. Extremely helpful and friendly staff and the breakfast was actually very good too. I understand that this would not normally be considered a 5 star hotel but they deserve that rating because of the cleanliness, newness, service and the tremendous value that you get here. I have been in a lot of fancy hotels that had things that were falling apart or with worn rugs, etc. but not here. There is a Burger King nearby- I think Concord has like 3 of them so if you like flamed broiled burgers you will be happy with that too. To top it off this place is green. The front desk clerk proudly described it's eco-friendly features to me. Concord is lucky to have a nice hotel like this. I suffer a bit when I go to Augusta, ME (another capital city) that could really use something like this. If I have to stay in Concord again I would definitely repeat.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business