“Very average stay.”

Best Western Concord Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Concord
Reviewed 18 July 2011

$100 for the room during peak season I guess. Motel is located on the south side of Concord. Not to knock Concord, but there are not allot of things to do at night. I was trying to change my reservation at the last minute to stay in Portsmouth (since we travelling North) but I had to cancel before 24 hours of my stay so we just stayed in Concord.

I finally fell asleep after the heavy-footed people upstairs went to bed. Floors creak.

There are other motels and some rundown homes nearby. Breakfast buffet was not that great. Self-serve waffle maker, cold scrambled eggs, watered down oj and cranberry juice available.

Visit the State House but stay away from the NH State Museum.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cdrake3460
BWConcordNH, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Concord Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2011

Thank You for taking the time to share your experience at our property. ~ Leon

Reviewed 2 July 2011

I stayed three nights at the Best Western in Concord, NH, because of a family function. I did review the ratings prior to my stay and was a little nervous when I saw that it is only rated sixth out of eight hotels. I must say Concord is very lucky to have such great hotels if the Best Western is only rated number six.

Everything at the Best Western looked very new and clean. The rooms were nice sized with refrigerator, microwave, sink, counter and coffeemaker. The bed was quite comfortable. The hotel also has a small heated indoor pool and an exercise room. The complimentary breakfast was very nice, though I would rethink the scrambled eggs.

It has an excellent staff who were all very friendly and helpful. Should there be another occasion to go to Concord, I will stay at the Best Western.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo

Thank You for taking the time to share your experience at our property. I remember a similar discussion with a guest at checkout and if that was you, it was a pleasure to meet you. ~ Leon

Reviewed 16 May 2011

We stayed here for one night while travelling through New England. The room was comfortable and the breakfast was good - there was a wide choice of food compared to some other motel breakfasts we've had recently.

Driving in from western New Hampshire, it seemed like this place was in the middle of nowhere. It was only when we turned the other direction out of the parking lot, it became apparent that downtown Concord is just five minutes away!

• Stayed: May 2011
BWConcordNH, Front Office Manager at Best Western Concord Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2011

Thank You for taking the time to share your experience at our property. ~ Leon

Reviewed 11 April 2011

This hotel is extremely noisy- I could hear the freeway all night and I'm a heavy sleeper. It's too bad about the noise, because otherwise it was a nice hotel. The breakfast was good and the room was nice, new, and clean. Wireless was fast and free. I just wouldn't recommend staying here because it was so noisy all night. Or maybe request a room away from the freeway.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
BWConcordNH, General Manager at Best Western Concord Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are sorry that your stay was an unpleasant one. It is true that those rooms closest to the highway are noisier than the rest, especially if the windows are not closed completely. We have researched window replacements that would better soundproof these rooms. Unfortunately, there is little else we can do because of our proximity to the highway.

Reviewed 5 November 2010

We stayed in a well equipped room for five nights and were very comfortable. The motel offers breakfast with a varied selection. The breakfast items were ok. There certainly was a variety offered. The room was well cleaned every day and the housekeeping staff was friendly and helpful. They went out of their way to assure our comfort.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carkle
BWConcordNH, Front Office Manager at Best Western Concord Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2010

Thank You for taking the time to share your experience at our property. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 25 October 2010

Couldn't believe that the bed had been used before we got there! Upon turning down the bed I found dark hairs throughout the mattress. Worrying about bedbugs now is one thing - but having to worry that the hotel is not changing the sheets is totally unacceptable! And located next to the interstate may make it easily accesible by automobile, but if you can't get a good night's sleep, you could keep driving! Stay somewhere else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wilhemina-bay
BWConcordNH, Front Office Manager at Best Western Concord Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2010

I am sorry that you had such a poor experience during your last stay. It is our policy to change all linen and in the room after each departure and I will be addressing the matter with our housekeeping staff. I promise you that this is not the norm and the most of the comments we receive praise clean our rooms are and how good a job our housekeepers do.

Again, I apologize for our oversight and hope you will give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves in the future.

Reviewed 13 October 2010

The room was very spacious, had a sink, fridge, microwave and coffee. Exceptionally clean decor relaxing and current. Stayed for 4 nights. One day the housekeeper even made sure to put the kids stuffed animals safely tucked in bed after making up the room. It was an adorable gesture that spoke volumes about the staff. My children were often addressed by employees; Did you have a fun day? What sites did you see? The pool area was kept incredibly clean and attended to frequently by staff including management when the other staff were busy. The continental breakfast was very good with a waffle bar included. It was very clear to see the team effort. The hotel was very quiet and it was easy to relax in.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank jolimom

We don't always see or hear about the little details that makes a guests stay memorable, and I must say the stuffed animal story was a delight to read. Thank you for sharing it.